Toribash
I adore your second one, I remember seeing it a long time ago, which is what got me interested.

It is hard to find a good wallpaper.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Then just hide your desktop icons and give me a link to that wallpaper (kekeke) and you're set

How do I hide the icons?,
EDIT: This is the largest version of my wallpaper that I could find.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Feb 5, 2011 at 07:10 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
right click on desktop > arrange icons by > show desktop icons (click and it toggles)
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
right click on desktop > arrange icons by > show desktop icons (click and it toggles)

Thanks!
I added the music thing and the weather thing as well (Fuck it's hot :<)
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
nice
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Reading that text in your pic makes me think of a radio host narrating your computer

It's wonderful, isn't it?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Im still not sure which way I will go with my desktop.

Still not sure at all...
Im still not sure which way I will go with my desktop.

Still not sure at all...

It might be just me, but your desktop seems a bit cluttered. Maybe you could clear some stuff out?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES