Toribash
View Poll Results: Mmm. What four letters did you get?
(I)ntroverted
8 Votes / 50.00%
(E)xtroverted
6 Votes / 37.50%
i(N)tuition
12 Votes / 75.00%
(S)ensing
2 Votes / 12.50%
(T)hinking
10 Votes / 62.50%
(F)eeling
6 Votes / 37.50%
(J)udging
7 Votes / 43.75%
(P)erceiving
10 Votes / 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Extraverted - 67%

Sensinng- 38%

Feeling- 38%

Judging 1%

You are:
  • distinctively expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality
Score
My score was

Extrovert = 33%

Intuitive = 12%

Feeling = 38%

Judging = 22%

That was my score I feel that's a horrible score but eh, I guess it's all good.
Pfft, it's not an IQ test: there's no "bad" score. Anyway, I took the test a couple of times. It's pretty consistent in telling me I don't have what I need, and don't have what I need to get it.

Your Existing Situation

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

Your Stress Sources

"His stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all her work is for nothing and she is getting nowhere. The situation is very real to her and she wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Emotionally distant even from those closest to her.

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Is driven toward things that appeal to the senses, are rich, intense, and luxurious."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. she tries to escape into a stable, secure environment where she can relax and recover and not have any extra pressures put on her. "
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
Pfft, it's not an IQ test: there's no "bad" score. Anyway, I took the test a couple of times. It's pretty consistent in telling me I don't have what I need, and don't have what I need to get it.

Your Existing Situation

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

Your Stress Sources

"His stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all her work is for nothing and she is getting nowhere. The situation is very real to her and she wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally."

Emotionally distant even from those closest to her.

Your Desired Objective

"Is driven toward things that appeal to the senses, are rich, intense, and luxurious."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. she tries to escape into a stable, secure environment where she can relax and recover and not have any extra pressures put on her. "

That's really deep I never thought about it like that.
Agentmax, it's a personality test and there is really nothing deep in knowing that it's not an IQ test. It's common sense. x_x
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
...His stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties...

Notice how it said "His" there, and "her" everywhere else.
It just failed :3
Your Existing Situation

Desperately needs a close relationship with an affectionate and accepting partner; or some other way to be recognized and known.

Your Stress Sources

"Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention and recognition. His current situation is leaving him dissatisfied. He feels he needs to make friends with those who hold the same high standards he does. Wants to stand out as someone at the top of his class and be admired by others. He needs to feel in control which makes it difficult to give of himself to another person. He feels isolated and alone but refuses to appear weak and continues to be emotionally distant from others in order to keep his attitude of superiority. "

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

Your Desired Objective

"His current situation is viewed as unpleasant and demanding to much out of him. He is stubborn and close-minding, feeling his way is the only correct way."

Your Actual Problem

"Fear of being prevented from achieving the things he wants causes him to take advantage of all types of other experiences, but then denies any of them have value to him. His destructive behavior is his way of escaping and hiding the helplessness he feels."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Struggles with his need for respect and admiration from others; feels he needs to make a name for himself and stand out from the crowd. He acts out by insisting he be the center of attention, and refuses to step back, stand down, or take on a minor, insignificant role."

Umm, This seems really realistic. Like, almost completely right, apart from the top of the class thing, I don't do shit in school.
I even did this today, I was at a dance thing last night for Easter and I wasn't able to hang out with this girl that I liked. I was feeling really down and even though I stayed at a friends place, I pretty much went home straight away, thinking that I could restore my confidence. I've also been feeling like my friends have been ignoring me, and I need to gain their respect all over or something.
Last edited by Puffbunny; Apr 24, 2011 at 02:10 AM.
HEy
Hey Fluffy, apparently we both find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Horny bastards.
HEy