Ranking
Originally Posted by flippymad View Post
1. Where are you from?
2. Where were you born?
3. How old are you?12
4. What is your name? (real name ;p)josh
5. What you study? / In what school are you learning? / Where you work? (type)i study graphs
6. What is your favorite type of music? Who is your best songer/band/music maker? danny byrd
7. What is your favorite type of film.alpha and omega

ehhh...
Originally Posted by flippymad View Post
1. Where are you from?
2. Where were you born?
3. How old are you?12
4. What is your name? (real name ;p)josh
5. What you study? / In what school are you learning? / Where you work? (type)i study graphs
6. What is your favorite type of music? Who is your best songer/band/music maker? danny byrd
7. What is your favorite type of film.alpha and omega

TOO MUCH INFO!!!!!
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Corgin View Post
Don't you become bachelor if you study for two years at an university?
At least that's the system in Austria
It might be different in your country, but it still confuses me

Yea.... In my country you get 6 yrs of elementary studies, 3yrs of preparatory studies, 3yrs of post-bachelor studies (It may sound weird in english but this is my best translation :P).....after bachelor u join an university or a high-grade school
Where is all the passion we had... and why does it all end as soon as it begins....
in Austria, compulsory school starts at the age of 6 and goes on until the age of 15
The first 4 years are spent in elementary school (Volksschule)
Then you attend lower secondary for 4 years again (either a Hauptschule or a Gymnasium)
Then you can choose:
You can continue until the age of 18 and and take your final exam (Matura) after you have finished school. This is called "Oberstufe" (I currently attend one)
OR
you can choose to finish your education after you have had one year of "Polytechnikum"
You usually start working in a company after this (Lehre).

After your matura you can continue to attend an university
If you study for 2 years you become a bachelor
If you study for 4 years you become a master (which was former called "Magister")
After this, you can still choose to make a "Doktoratsstudium"
This will take 2 years too

They are currently altering the education system, so most of this information will be incorrect in about 1-2 years
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>
stfu
you are in that frigging education system, and a comparison between the austrian and the english school system is probaby going to be in our english exam
man....
I'm trying to start a high-level discussion about education systems, and you show up and start posting nonsense
Originally Posted by bigDaniel View Post
nerd

Originally Posted by bigDaniel View Post
I know...nerd

nerd nerd nerd XD