Ranking
Recruit me please
Belt:4th dan
Name:thresher (Daniel)
Nationality:Portuguese
i want join, becausse Clan, its a good clan.

Denied.
Attached Files
! Aepic.rpl (68.5 KB, 5 views)
a (3).rpl (120.1 KB, 6 views)
!half_kick.rpl (96.0 KB, 6 views)
!running.rpl (76.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Bloob; Jul 22, 2011 at 04:57 PM.
My App for [Clan]

About meh: Cheers My name's John and im 15 From Lisbon Portugal . I i have a good sence of humor, Im a man of my Word and i Like to Lighten Up the Mood to People

Im Very active On the Forums and Ingame as well

I Realy like to do Textures, Banners, Logos etc. (my only problem is that sometimes my creativity fails me) and Random art

I Rarely Get angry (I just usually troll and confuse who ever tries to make me mad) i like to be friends with everyone!(Except the trolls)
I've been in like 2-3 clans previously (In order -> Avatar/Ram/Avatar)
As when i joined this game this acc was supose to be a joke of the sort just to try the game after that i took a break from Toribash for about 2-4 months(cant remenber) After that i started out using this acc and playing alot of Toribash.

Why i want to join:
I want to join cus Mainly i have alot of menbers here that i admire (Examples: Chris, Blood,Echoforce,SpaceLlama) And taht This Clan isnt too Much overcrouded
I also want to join because I'd Like to expirience being on an active Master Filled clan. To me it means alot These kind's of clans. I'd Like to Know Members who have been in Toribash for along time and I Respect them with every single fiber in my being.

And i think that's it. Please If you have any questions please ask

I Hope i get i accepted .
Bye

Denied.

Can i please know why?
Last edited by joaoomaior; Jul 24, 2011 at 01:08 AM.
Illegaly Changed my name To ToLazyToName
Buh Bye (love you)
Hey guys, I would like to join to clan!
I will start by telling you a little about myself. I am 15 years old and come from and live in the UK. I enjoy things like football and fishing! GMT: +/- 0.
I would like to join clan because I feel it is good to be a part of this clan. I like the people in this clan and are also friends with many of the people. I know that I have a low post count but don't let that fool you (people can make new accounts!). I am on irc nearly 24/7 and play ingame when I feel like it.

If you want to know anything else about me, don't hesitate to ask on irc.

Accepted.
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:40 AM.
Name:Johnny217
Belt: 2nd Dan
Favorite mods: wushu, tk, lenshu3 , pakour
Why I want to join:looking for a clan
What i can do: i can breakdance and Free run

Denied.
Attached Files
breakdancing.rpl (555.5 KB, 4 views)
head spin.rpl (440.3 KB, 2 views)
dm die.rpl (62.6 KB, 2 views)
awsome.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
epic dm.rpl (57.5 KB, 2 views)
pakour epic.rpl (320.2 KB, 2 views)
pakour good.rpl (229.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Uric; Aug 3, 2011 at 05:48 AM.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
hi my name is razer01 and im on yellow belt and i wanna join your awesome clan
if i get accepted this clan will be my first clan

Denied.
Last edited by Uric; Aug 3, 2011 at 10:31 PM.
hi my name is akip and i would like to join. i am a nice person and enjoy the pleasures of living in a upper-middle class society.

accept me.

Denied.
Hello Clan, my name is Isaiah and I'm from the USA. I live on the west coast which has a GMT of -8 and might i say the weather sucks here. I am respected among my peers both in real life and in Toribash. I am a creative, trust worthy, friendly and out going person. I like to crack jokes and make people happy.
My favorite mods to play are wushu and aikido, but i think im better in aikido. I am skilled in game and dont bicker if I lose. I think that I would represent Clan well and with pride. Whether it be in game or on the forums. My forum activity hasen't been great, but if I get to join this prestigious clan I'll definitely start using it a lot more often.
I have been with the Toribash community for several years now and have gained much experience and knowledge. I pretty much know everything there is to know about Toribash and all of its wonders.
I want to join because i love you. Thank you for reading my application.

P.S. We need to duel sometime SpaceLlama.

Accepted.
I wanna join inq.
Hi im MCNIGGETS My real name is Mason
My belt is brown almost black Account got hacked and i was 3rd dan and have skill of 3rd dan
My age is 12
My hobbies: I play various sports and am very good
My ingame is: About a 8
My forum activity is: About a 9
I hope i get accepted

Denied.
Hey my name is luke im 13 years old, I'm black belt and can beat anyone you put in my way. I am skilled in wushu, twinswords, akido and judo. My GMT is +0. I've been playing toribash for around 2 years, and I am very active in IRC and In game. I can donate tc if you wanted and I am epic.

Denied.
Attached Files
comeback2.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
comeback3.rpl (65.6 KB, 3 views)
Epicwin.rpl (86.8 KB, 3 views)
HeadDecap.rpl (51.7 KB, 3 views)
HeadDecap2.rpl (33.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:41 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Name: Joshua Harper, you guys can just call me josh
GMT: +10

Ban/Frac History: 3 for ignoring rules and 2 for Useless post but the ones for ignoring rules are from when i started.

Forum/Irc Activity: im very active on the forums every day i am on and most days i am on irc.

Best Mod: Aikido because it is the mod i play the most and is the mod i have played most over the years.

Talents: marketing is my best talent.

Why do you want to join?: i am now friends with some of your members eg. hagan, sil, link and a couple more.
i also have a nice personalty and will be a very friendly member.

Info about yourself: I am 14 years old which means I have school, i live in Australia and have all my life.I ride bmx and have broken both my legs and both my arms doing so.I am not religios.

Replays: none on this computer due to me droping my laptop down stairs two weeks ago and cracked the screen so when i get it back ill show you some but that mite be some time
(3 weeks+).

Thanks for your time.

~Stich

IRC, etc.
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:41 AM.
Marketer once again.