Ranking
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
Friend of mine linked it to me 'bout almost two years ago, we played for a bit.

He lost interest in a day or so.

I am still here.

:v

Same, but longer ago.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Friend showed me, lost interest and left, saying stuff like "When I play a game, the moves need to be programmed, Nabi is fucking lazy and this is hard." I kept playing however, and started making replays. But forgot about it and in februari I refound it on my computer and started posting on the forum.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
got linked to the website and watched the trailer.Thought it was awesome started thinking of all these moves I could do and finally played it and realized its harder than it looks.After that I left it for about 2 weeks and came back and realized how great it is twinswords kept me here for awhile.
I'm on a quest to make a clan that will rival the power of [rawr] any name ideas? PM me
I was playing a different 2d physics game called "fantastic contraption" and I looked at the credits and I saw toribash. So I clicked the link, saw the toribash front page and I was like "oh em gee EPIC" so I clicky, downloady, make an accounty, play for a whole buncha months, join the forums (eventually) and here we are today...
Found it in the russian magazine bonus dvd in the section of free games. No one of friends liked tb._. so i had to play alone D: then formus clans etc etc ...
Everyone used to froth over it in grade 10, so I was like hurr derr and stuff. So I decided to get it.

Played it until like march this year. Told my friends that I was 6th dan and they laughed at me.
But I don't really play it anymore.
lol
Signed up in the summer '08, found it testing some search engines I was working on at the time.
Simple text signature