Toribash
This is pretty much out of the general community's hands now.

There is no strict definition on what a ban should be, and I'll let everyone know that there are actually more permabans than ones set to run out eventually. Besides, a few of you shouldn't even try to defend him while you were helping him. If you were there and you did absolutely nothing with something that I think a 2 year old could see as probably being wrong or otherwise unfair, how can you possibly defend the guilty? We've got a mountain and a half to stick up against knt, nothing to defend him. See Cevius's post for further details.

Complain all you want, the law has been layed, and it probably won't be changed.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I understand.

I will no longer complain about/defend knt.
He did something wrong, he got banned.

Thanks for pointing that out cev and suo.
If you wouldn't have, there would be hell here.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
He's shitfucked guys, don't even try to defend him.

I told you so.

i just think he made a mistake but besides that has contributed a lot to the game and obviously bought a 1000 booster, so he was willing to pay for it too, im not defending what he did but since he has contributed so much to the game i think a long ban would be a sufficient punishment because when he came back im sure he would continue to help build a strong toribash comunity like he has always done before, excluding this one incident
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
It's already been decided.. However, I'm curious why people are defending him

Seriously, what has he done for this community?

O.O

Idk, im just following what everyone else is doing.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
It's okay to suspend him for a month though we must remove his responsibility on the server so he can't do that mistake or bad doing in there. He could restart his life in here and do what is right and help people to improve the toribash community.