Endurance Onslaught 6.0
@Membrain: get some rest, and take u're time, I'm not in a hurry

also here's how the head looks now in game

its pretty good

I would like to hear u're opinion on this idea before u try anything.

in the back of the head there is something (lol)- maybe 2 wires r whateva u think of, emerging from the skin/scull, pulling the skin to the left side, where they pierce the skin there are wounds, no need to see the brains (just small wounds from pulling). So there is an explanation why the face is stretched to that side, and a bunch of nice effects to create. How it will look like I leave to u're imagination.

or second idea

U leave the wound just like in the the first try (in game pic), remove the blood, darken the wound a lil bit and from the pieces of the skin tie knots

What do u think? which is better? Is it doable? Would it look good? Am I torturing u much?

As for the symbol - make it a capital leter J - simple but a nice font, in a circle

As for the set, it can be of the same spirit
right side normal and left side tortured, or if u have another idea pls let me know

Oh, and even if I pick some other set, I would buy this head, if u're willing to sell partially

@HedHuntr: corn dog , And for the terminator idea u proposed, all I can say is, it will have to be one outstanding terminator to win this, maybe best to search more ideas...
Last edited by missuse; Jun 22, 2010 at 10:50 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me

I may have forgotten something. The skin tone and eyes are different now. I think both are an improvement but I can adjust them as you please. Let me know what you think. Anything can be altered.

Meanwhile I'll see what kind of ideas I come up with for the set and I'll post some concept images. If you like what I post we can go from there. If you just want the head then that is great too.

Thanks!

U're incredible

This is unbelievable

just need to check it in game

also minor things:
1. eyebrows - liked the second try more, maybe something in between, so not so wild like on this pic and not so tame like in the second try
2. mirrored ears - me no like, u can remove the left one and put a scar there, or stretch it too, or just draw it - however u like
3: brand is cewl, just make it 1/3 of size

U work very fast
I compliment u on this head
I hope I can get the psd file with layers

rly wanting to see the set

EDIT: epicness, just these minor things and u're done
Last edited by missuse; Jun 23, 2010 at 07:56 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me

I would have touched up the scar area a bit more but I think it's too small. I reduced it to 33% (approximately 1/3) and now it is very hard to see in game. Unless that was what you wanted I would suggest reducing the size to about 40 to 50% instead. What do you think about going a little larger with it?

I'm not sure what you'll think of the eyebrows or the left ear. I may have been too cautious with the eyebrows. The ears are very similar still but they are not at all mirror images now.

Though I primarily use Gimp I've been saving as a psd file to use a couple tools in PS. Layered psd file is no problem.

Let me know what you think about these changes. I'll be glad to adjust as much as is needed.

Thanks!

u r right 50% for the J would be better - a little lower and closer to the ear pls

u were very cautious with the brows - but its ok, I like em

any layered format will do

I would like to see it without the ear with a scar, like it was removed, not sure tho how it will look, its ok like this too, I'm just intrigued will I like it more.

After this u can go on to the other textures

ty for all u're efforts
wishful eyes deceive me
Without left ear:

There is a minor problem with the original file now. It has become corrupted. The head texture is fine but the multilayer image is now 512 resolution (it was 1024) and the last few changes are visible only in the last layer. It will be extremely confusing now. I can of course send you the file with the ear in it's original form as well. Thankfully I keep multiple versions.

Thanks!

I like it more with the ear and with the medium J

U have done more than enough with the head, I'm more than satisfied

pls proceed to other texts
wishful eyes deceive me

Here's a crappy sketch to show you what I'm thinking about for the set. It does not convey the detail or quality of the textures just the general idea. If you hate it no problem. If you like it but would like something different that's fine as well.

The designs you see covering the body will look like tattoos. They will of course be highly detailed. I will use some color in the tattoos but not a lot so you can still see much of the skin. The right leg doesn't show any tattoos but will have designs on it as well. Also both the left leg and arm will have tattoos.

The skin will match (though each texture will be different) the skin tone and detail of the head.

The black lines wrapped around the left arm and leg will look like barbed wire. Some of the barbs will be sticking into the skin. Strings of dried blood run down both limbs.

It's very hard to tell but they gray part on the crotch and thighs is a pair of shorts. All cloth areas will have a realistic cloth-like texture.

If you like the concept then I would really like to get some input on the tattoo designs. I can easily handle this myself but a little input would help to make it a much more personalized set.

Thanks!

@Membrain: not a bad idea,
- tattoos - could be good - make some colored and good looking and make some just black ink, I will post some pics soon
- barbwire - not sure how it will look, maybe one texture (thigh/shin) in detail to show me?
- skin is cewl on the head I see no probs
- I'd like super good looking hands and feet (simply coz I never had and rarely saw them looking good)
- shorts: well not sure now bout it, but I know I don't want it to be gray - so either the dude is naked or a colored shorts - I'll try to find examples - if it doesn't work then nakedness it is

pics:
http://www.raph.com/3dartists/artgallery/6445p.jpg - I know it isn't barbwire but still a horrific pic
http://vtjuegos.files.wordpress.com/...inal_blizz.jpg - I'd like a tattoo of Tyrael praying one knee down on the ground holding his sword down like in this: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...ge_8_large.jpg pic just not from the side but facing us - in color like a tattoo - doable?

the coloring of the tattos can generally look like this: http://www.wiinoob.com/wp-content/up...ack-tattoo.jpg, http://senseslost.com/wp-content/uploads/tattoo1.jpg - pls don't use mario on any of em, neva liked him

I'm just throwing things around now, just woke up, need time to think.
Ofc u may provide u're own ideas and examples, I'm sure u already started on some textures - u're fast worker and I believe u rly enjoy it.

ty
wishful eyes deceive me