Toribash
we´ve held some comps and geast has borrowed some... idk how much though...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
you could just have said 25k -.-.... I had to load the first page to c that and my internet is really slow...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
The clan shop, pretty empty at the moment...
Also lost all my money betting last night! Gambling problem developing...lol, Do you guys buy TC or boosters? or did you ear through tourneys etc?
Last edited by Helucinate; Jan 10, 2010 at 08:48 AM.
I earn through tourney's and selling my items. And I don't buy TC nor boosters, since it's a waste of money.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
When we're gonna restock the items for our shop?
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Maybe not for a long shot? Because the top shop has about 3000 items -.-

I won't waste money for that. Though I can waste it buying 5000 orc items.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Helucinate View Post
The clan shop, pretty empty at the moment...
Also lost all my money betting last night! Gambling problem developing...lol, Do you guys buy TC or boosters? or did you ear through tourneys etc?

Personally I've earned most of my TC making avatars and stuff, and since the ones I make tend to be quite expensive I haven't made very many :P
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
I earn through tourney's and selling my items. And I don't buy TC nor boosters, since it's a waste of money.

Havent entered any tourney's yet, havnt seen any... but other then the two ways metioned above, it seems quite difficult, to make substantial tc... like It took me forever to earn enough for the head texture!
Masqued
There's no more tourneys, since PT died. You can sell bunch of items, or sell a texture.
Or just buy TC with money.