Toribash
Original Post
Surprise Packs/Boxes
Hey,

I don't know if this has been suggested before, and if it has, I'm sorry.
Wouldn't it be cool if there were like packs or boxes with random items inside? They could be divided into different tiers, each one with items of that value. For example, a pack worth 100k that could get you either void, demon, pure or warrior items. Maybe 3/4 items per box?

It would be even better if the boxes didn't have a QI restriction, so that anyone that can afford it could have one.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
CSGO with tiered cases.
I have literally not seen a worse idea since the "texturise everything" incident.

compare it to something thats similar? people wanting textures for everything is annoying, the idea itself would look annoying and really should already be something but everyone hates the idea of it

csgo like cases would be something to gamble with, something to spend tc on, something to have fun with, something with just a chance in this fighting game

why dont you like this idea? besides it being slightly similar to cs go
something like reasons to not have this
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
compare it to something thats similar? people wanting textures for everything is annoying, the idea itself would look annoying and really should already be something but everyone hates the idea of it

csgo like cases would be something to gamble with, something to spend tc on, something to have fun with, something with just a chance in this fighting game

why dont you like this idea? besides it being slightly similar to cs go
something like reasons to not have this

Slightly similar
My problem makes it so that it'd be identical to CSGO. Lucky people would have best gear, unlucky people would be stuck paying more and more money, etc. It's a bad idea and I'm fighting it because toribash has always been a mostly skill driven game, not a luck driven game.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I'm thinkink this could be mote like a lottery.
25k/pack and u can varoius items. U could pay 25k and get a full chronos or a full 128joints set...
Make more of shitty item packs then good packs and its a matter of luck from now on.
-----
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
Slightly similar
My problem makes it so that it'd be identical to CSGO. Lucky people would have best gear, unlucky people would be stuck paying more and more money, etc. It's a bad idea and I'm fighting it because toribash has always been a mostly skill driven game, not a luck driven game.

Items have no link with skill and don't affect your ingame skill.
Last edited by Insanity; Jun 19, 2015 at 02:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I see this as a great way to give people chance of getting high qi items without having to spend hundreds of hours playing the game. Also, this would be a great reward-system for events.

~supported
i bought one the tier packs and found out you actually had to unlock them
wouldnt it be nice to have a "random tier pack" or even just a "random item pack" that when you unlock gives a random item(s)?
of course better items being super rare and maybe even some rare collectibles or 3d objects/hair
Probably not a good idea
ToriCrates...
ToriCrates, cost money and you can get a random force. (Not watching a syndicate cs:go unboxing <3 as I write this)
aaaa4
I think there's no possibility to get this to the game.
Lotteries are maybe in GM events...
Running away...
It was a moment thing
I do not really want this... it was just kind of the in the moment idea...
aaaa4
Things like this have been discussed lately.

In my personal opinion, I don't think it's a great idea.
I don't see any reason to buy them. Just buy your force. Why buy crates that may
not even include a good force? It's a waste of TC.
What if you get chronos force on a $5 toricrate??
there's the toripacks anyways..

and if you say it should work this way:
code:

$1-Beginner forces
$2-Tier 1 Forces
$3-Tier 2 Forces
$4-Tier 3 Forces
$15- Elite Forces

-and-
With no qi restriction

Not a bad idea,
Last edited by Lust; Sep 14, 2015 at 11:55 AM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2