It will be my first big event.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by TheJFX View Post
Thejfx - brushu
PAidtoKill- Greykido
Simon- ABD
pusga - Tk
torikill- Judofrac

Simon is doing ABD according to this post.
^^ That post was me rereading our thread and allowing the first person to call each sport the spot.
I'm assuming we will have a reason to switch card at some point, so don't get lost. Someone's style will suck against another and we'll have to try to sub them out or such and such.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Yep. My drunken man like style isn't really appropriate against some people. The only one I really fought against in a tournament was Danzos (Pretty good IMO) and he won with 3-2. Llamas won tho, f yeah.

EDIT:

We should practice, almost all of you guys have me on steam, pm me if you wanna play, I have plenty of time.
Last edited by Simondigi2; Feb 18, 2013 at 05:10 PM.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
I think I'll need a backup player for me(impossiblemissiondetectednooneplayjudofrac). School started today. So this starts this week, or I'll really need a backup dude.

Also, which card will us pick?
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
probably switch, if we don't automagically get it. otherwise, I'd say we should take a vote. Being brushu, none of the cards really matter to me. it's mostly up to the abd or greykido guys.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Meh, switch, or do-over.

We might be able to use bullet time also...
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"