Ranking
The Moldy Keg

The owner opens the pouch and peers inside to count the gold. After being satisfied, he tosses it under the desk and turns around towards the liquor cabinet, opening up a vast collection of wines and alcohol. He reaches towards the back of the cabinet and takes out a dirty bronze key. He turns back to Dresdel and says, "3rd floor, corner room on your right."

He tries to look underneath the hood, but he can't make out a face. He says, "I may need a little extra since I'm holding back.... certain information."
beep
Originally Posted by Enzu View Post
House in Gate Valley

Sidia finds something to eat and then promptly changes her form to that of a high value prostitute.

And walks outside to peddle her wares to the nearest Human guard she can find.
[B]

A human guard, on patrol, leans against the wall of a tavern.

He wants to go inside and have a drink, but its still the early morning and he's on duty.

He then sees a beautiful courtesan, holding a hand fan in front of herself, hiding her face except for her eyes, blinking at him.

The guard debates whether he should take an hour or two to have some fun for himself, or if he should remain on duty.

I've been saving my pay for a while now, and no one is gonna know

He walks over to her, and begins to talk to her.

"Hello, pretty lady"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
The Moldy Keg

Looking the owner in the face, Dresdel moves his cloak to the side to reveal one of his swords.

"Lets just say the less you know, the better off everyone will be. If you need more money, you will get it soon." Says Dresdel

Snapping his hand up, Dresdel grabs the key out of the owners hand and quickly moves toward the stairs. Once on the 3rd floor he looks around to find his room.

What did the innkeeper say? Third floor, corner room on the right, ah this must be it.

Dresdel turns the key in the lock and hears the lock slowly creak open.

Well at least I'll know if someone tries to come in through this door. thinks Dresdel as he chuckles to himself.

After setting down his backpack, Dresdel removes his weapons from their sheaths and prepares to clean and sharpen the blades in preparation for the next nights work.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Isola

Drak walks into the Palace as per the instructions on his nightstand back in the infirmary...

The Previous Day...

I woke up in shock, I just had that same recurring nightmare, humans, kids, and lots of blood. What the hell was that? Why can't I remember what happened that night? Everyone was dead, just fucking dead and I was the only one left alive. Mother, Father, my friends, everyone...

I looked around me, I had been in this hospital for a day now and these people are strange. They aren't humans exactly; they have pointier ears and a strange accent. They seem nice enough though-- then, I saw a note on my nightstand:

"Go to the Palace tomorrow morning at 8:30, down the winding steps on your right, second door to the left. I can tell you more when we meet."

Drak walks inside the Palace, barely getting a glimpse of the magnificent insides when all of a sudden a bag is thrown over his head and he is knocked out.

House in the Gate Valley

Another older sentry approaches the prostitute shouting at the other patrol, "Hey! What do you think you're doing? I already had my eyes on her, she's mine!" He takes out his dagger and points it at him, "Just walk away like a good little boy."

The Moldy Keg

The owner steps back when Dresdel takes out his sword and quickly puts his hands up. He says, "Go on ahead."
Last edited by Ray; Sep 21, 2011 at 01:30 AM.
beep
Gate Valley
The guard backs away, and returns to patrolling the area.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Gate Valley

The sentry winks at Sidia and says, "So, how much will my pleasure cost you?"
Last edited by Ray; Sep 21, 2011 at 01:34 AM.
beep
Gate Valley

Sidia frowns.

"Actually it was going to be free with the both of you, i needed a warmup."
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Gate Valley

He puts his arm around Sidia, "Well, don't worry, I'll be able to pull both our shares. Why don't we go somewhere more comfortable."
Last edited by Ray; Sep 21, 2011 at 01:28 AM.
beep
A Village north of Elvish Territory

Rilir sits down near the counter in a stool inside the local pub at exactly 8 A.M., just as he had been doing for the last few months. It seems like a daily routine for him, but he always feels a greater pain in his heart every time he thinks about the situation he is in. It's a huge burden on his chest that he hopes to drop eventually, but right now is just trying to survive.

"One beer, please.."

"Sure thing.", the waiter says.

Rilir looks down at the wooden table, polished and very clean, and closes his eyes. He thinks back to when all of his friends and neighbors slammed open his door, accusing him of killing the elder. Most of them, anyway. Only a few had actually believed that Rilir wouldn't have ever even thought of even harming the elder, let alone assassinating him. It confuses him, as well. Rilir was never trained to be an assassin. He always found a joy in helping people, and he probably learned that over the years he spent in his father's hospital that he still manages to this day. That's why he excels as a medic.

What did I do to deserve all of this? I have never done any harm to anybody else, and I... I guess the best is just to stop thinking about it.

Rilir looks up to notice the waitress walking over to the counter with his beer.

"Ah, thank you."

Rilir takes a sip.

"My pleasure.", says the waitress in a soothing voice.
Last edited by Ray; Sep 21, 2011 at 01:03 AM.
Gate Valley

Sidia smiles coyly.

"Yes, Lets. Though I will need to freshen up when we get there."
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers