Toribash
Cause Hunters suck, amirite? ESPECIALLY the leader.
I am ze Spy. You know, hiding won't save you.
Take your flaming to the [Hunters] forums Eimyz, there's plenty there.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Nice mass deletion Tony.

Anyway, remember to keep this thread clear of squabbling. That's for discussion.

Quoted for the blummin' truth.
Echomarine 4 the win
I don't know if I should post here but yeah
huntas suck...I unfortunately joined them...

Well do you ppl remember me applying to clan DD when it was not invote only...I had to test with gynx....Well I coul'dnt get time for that..
I was inactive & later wen i stared being active I applied to hunters becoz of Zyg.... ....Yeah becoz he was once in DD..I thought he started a co-clan...but it was not so...Well now I'mm free...& I'll be without a clan for some time....

& DD was the reason I joied hunters.....Zyg gained a lot of respect when he was here..
KONY 2012
Unfortunately you dont fill the minimum requirement of belt.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by AKP View Post

Well do you ppl remember me applying to clan DD when it was not invote only...I had to test with gynx....Well I coul'dnt get time for that..
I was inactive & later wen i stared being active I applied to hunters becoz of Zyg.... ....Yeah becoz he was once in DD..I thought he started a co-clan...but it was not so...Well now I'mm free...& I'll be without a clan for some time....

& DD was the reason I joied hunters.....Zyg gained a lot of respect when he was here..

Well you joined only now....Earlier no belt restriction was there..also I'm not joinin DD either becoz I'll not be liked here..rather I'll not be admitted here
KONY 2012

Well you joined only now....Earlier no belt restriction was there..also I'm not joinin DD either becoz I'll not be liked here..rather I'll not be admitted here

I can roughly make out what your saying, I think.

1) [Hunters] is NOT a Co-Clan to [Discount_Death], they suck.
2) Zygriuxxx never gained any respect while he was here, so dont be silly.
3) Joe is pwn, i'd have tried to get him in even after the belt restriction was implimented.
4) Thank god you're not joining [DD], I dont think you'll be welcome here seeing as you're trying to bounce back to [DD] after being a [Hunter], we dont do deserters.
5) Yes you'll be clanless, but there are plenty of n00b clans out there for you, take your pick, and dont post here again in the hopes of joining.

Thanks.
I never asked nor hoped of getting here...So plz...STFU & I'll not post again given you don't taunt in ur sucessive posts.
KONY 2012
Then wtf are you doing in here?

~Invade~
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
I never asked nor hoped of getting here...So plz...STFU & I'll not post again given you don't taunt in ur sucessive posts.

Post as much as you like, I'll just delete your faeg-ass posts, dont ever try to blackmail me, dumbass.

Then wtf are you doing in here?

~Invade~

Agreed.

Also - Feel free to invade while you're waiting for Kai, just dont spamlazr.