Toribash
Hello my name is max and I am interested in joining this clan I am a green belt and am very active and play atleast 2 hours a day my favourite modes are judo twin swords and katana I think this clan would help me get a bit better and learn new moves I am not the best at the game but I win at least 2 wins 1 lose I hope you read this post and I can join I would be very grateful
Clan Request
Hello, my ingame name is Ph0ie (the top ranked idiot would know that). I am a blue belt, not nearbrownthough. My favorite mod is Mushu, following that is ABD, tlpmodv8, then TwinSwords. In Abd my stlye of fighting is "Kneeing my opponent" then " Going for Grapple_Warfare". I want to join this clan because I want to experience a clan [COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"](One that doesn't have brown belt up only)[/COLOR] and try to murder ppl in wars while fghting 9th dan black belts anding lol.
Hello my name is Gabriel Diaz I would love to be in their clan because I see very interesting, hopefully accept I hope not bother if I'm a favorite mod argentino.mi is the Wushu and Ninjustu had old accounts but I forget password .hace two years I have been playing the game and leave one look for some other things that only details ... well I hope they accept me and the clan I consider important.
-----
Sorry for spelling errors
Last edited by DragonFigt; Aug 10, 2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
I would like to join because the clan has a ring to it and it seems cool im a black belt steam is deathnic99 and i love sparring and mushu, wushu and heres a replay of mine
Attached Files
gfDnice.rpl (52.2 KB, 1 views)