Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
I like the new concept but what if i wanna join the ABD torney on saturday? Or a mod on the wrong day? Also i was gonna join me friend and we were gonna to a torney together but we couldent because im a 5th dan and hes a 2nd dan. I think you should have one or two torneys with the really popular mods on and have mo qi for a lot less. For a mix of both. But in general i think it was a pretty cool change.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
This is the best idea i've seen of 2014. i do understand people are let down they can't hang out with certain people. this prevents alts raking in the TC and gives older players a better reason to play tourneys too, plus it equals out the playing field seeing as alts would rather get the 12k rather than 500TC.
Have the Mods been changed too? I'll check in-game in a bit but I'd like to know now if possible
-----
I like the idea though Also it would possibly reduce the amount of alt accounts on tournies due to QI restriction Sure there's the risk it'll higher inflation but if properly managed it can do more good than harm
-----
P.S. I've only read page 1 so far so bear with me if i'm asking questions that have already been answered or saying things that have already been said. I'm going to read the other pages now.
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 22, 2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
The mods will be changing routinely, including Mushu. (Boxshu mushu this weekend)

I too have noticed that there are almost never 5 people in the 12k tourneys, because not enough people have the QI. Something should be done about that.

Actually, there are a fair amount of people in tourney6. Every time I get on, I see a fair amount of players in those servers, and they all seem to be having a blast.
A hasbeen like the rest
Experimental change, but a change is better than no change. After all, there are too many stubborn people getting too comfortable in one mod. So this will force those players to try something new. I also like the fact that servers are Qi-restricted now for obvious reasons.

Let's see how this thing goes.
maybe elo-based restrictions in the future?

divisions could be like 1610>, 1610-1630, 1630.01-1650, 1650< or something like that. could almost be like a real matchmaking system. maybe you could even give these divisions silly names and display it next to our belts instead of the rank #s

also why is this the motd

Last edited by HiPower; Oct 22, 2014 at 07:47 AM.
For me I love this change, especially the prize(although it's not that easy to win for me).

Actually I'm not familiar with the current tourney mod(ABD) because I mostly play rk-mma or lenshu3ng, and then judofrac for a tourney, but I learned a lot from other players about this mod.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
I honestly got back to the game just because of this. One of the best things that happened here in awhile. Not a lot of people are in the 10k+ QI server, but it's still really cool. High rollers finally have something to do in the game.

And it's called Rainbow Tournament, jesus christ, how cool is that.
+1
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
but why ABD ? aikido/greykido much better

And why not? It's better for you, but not for others perhaps.

I have a question actually, why time intervals are so big for players with 10k+ QI? 25minutes is like a really big time gap. I think most of the players would be way happier if they could play 10k tournaments every 10, 15 minutes perhaps or so.

Just a suggestion.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.