Ranking
Replay
Hey i know this isnt the replay part even if its not going to be the official one yet, but i was int the semi-pro aikido server and i was just messing around and this happend. It isnt awesome but just the fact that something i planned previously actually worked. I think that the replay thread is more for singleplayer replays like tricking replays and these are just like things that happened.
Attached Files
last min save.rpl (68.3 KB, 6 views)
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Hey i know this isnt the replay part even if its not going to be the official one yet, but i was int the semi-pro aikido server and i was just messing around and this happend. It isnt awesome but just the fact that something i planned previously actually worked. I think that the replay thread is more for singleplayer replays like tricking replays and these are just like things that happened.

Originally Posted by xXAHMETXx View Post
hey just finished a spar! please cnc!

Guys! we have a temporary replay thread!
this is for discussion only..
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=494755
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Same to me.. the only other game I play atm is Shadowguneadzone (for mobile advice) .. but only cause I cant play TB due this days.

i play shadowgun deadzone on Facebook
Pingpong I saw your post saying that cmbty owes you money. How much is it? Also about interest, he is your clan mate, yiu shouldn't really have to charge him interest. Just ask for your money when he gets back. I still gotta work on the skate event, gonna do that tomorrow. I've never done this before but I'm going to check out other event threads.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Lel timmy me and him are friends irl he doesnt really care i dont think. He doesnt care about belt rank money etc. as long as hes somewhat good and has fun. And i was only going to charge him like 0.000001% just for fun.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
So, I guess I'd just like to say that I've made the Clan replay thread right now.

Go ahead, post your replays there BUT, as much as possible (though not completely mandatory) CnC the replays of others.

Take care and have fun!
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Does anyone feel like giving me 25K ? xD

Why do you want 25k?
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.