Toribash
Free time is just that free time. I can not think of another clan that does this. If you can't figure out what to do without a schedule...
Of course they DONT have to follow the schedule, like I said it's not required, you aren't required to follow it nor is anyone else, It just helps for people who like organization, like frin and picasa.

You don't even have to comment here nor pay attention to it if you don't like it, it's a voluntary schedule.

And if enough people want another, I'll make another.
So now I can't even give and then defend my position? I didn't have to post here and you didn't have to think this was a good idea but hey we all do stupid things.
I didn't say you couldn't, this schedule was 100% voluntary, it was an idea others, beside you, liked. You can disagree but that's why I also say you really don't have to follow these.
That was a bit of an over-reaction but it is quite pestering how you dragged this issue on for longer than it should have..
I wasn't Co leader then I admit telling you that was uncalled for and I also apologize for this little incident I do not mean to appear like an ass. As for meeting I had just wish you had told us before hand. Again I do apologize.
Last edited by OfUnknown; Jul 9, 2012 at 09:02 AM.