Toribash
Utanium: im looking for a bit more. add 5k to that? and ill dl and lp you once i go ingame.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Hey im burnedbug's brother, he told me to smack raihan12 upside the head, and to ask mcnuggets what flame he meant. 1, 2, 3 etc.

He also said its fine to go ahead and wait for his unban deakmaniac.(tonight at 3 AM )
My job isn't jumping feet first into Hell... It's making sure Hell is full when I get there.
Im back and unbanned. unfortunately, now you are deak. meh. any reasonable offers on the super stable head flame? it does twitch at all.

Raihan: none of my flames are worth less than 30k, and you happen to be offering the lowest on the highest valued one.

Forged by JoboMan on 2010-12-24 10:11:02 for the Left Hand (2573).
Check this one out ingame. looks pretty good with a shader on. Not looking for much for it.
Originally Posted by Burnedbug View Post
Im back and unbanned. unfortunately, now you are deak. meh. any reasonable offers on the super stable head flame? it does twitch at all.

Raihan: none of my flames are worth less than 30k, and you happen to be offering the lowest on the highest valued one.

Is that Stable head flame?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The first flame is a super stable head flame that doesnt flicker the entire match.