Toribash
Well Tribal is in with 5 yesses!
Fun things, happy things, eventually they will all change. Even so, can you continue loving something, even after it changes?
He is already in the clan, so yup.
Fun things, happy things, eventually they will all change. Even so, can you continue loving something, even after it changes?
Hey!
Name - My name is Austin in real life, but in game, im generally called Cydo.
Belt in game - Just turned 4th dan
Ages in days - 5966
Country I live in - Australia

Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm an easy going guy, friendly to anyone who wants a chat, and id like to think fairly easy to get along with. I love playing toribash, even with its ups and down. I'm not really concerned about rank, just here to have fun! Saying this though, I'm always looking to get better, and become generally pretty awesome! In other words, RAZZAMATAS!!! :P

Any traits you posses - My main traits are being friendly and helpful. and I'm always trying to look out for people who need help, and i can keep a level head, i don't get angry and lose my temper very easily.
What member sent you here - TribalD86 was the awesome guy who sent me here.
Any Alts/bans/infractions - Nope!
Past clans - Aussie brawlers (didn't go very well...)
Attached Files
arm rip head kick.rpl (96.5 KB, 6 views)
revenge!!!!.rpl (73.4 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Cydonian96 View Post
Hey!
Belt in game - Just turned 4th dan :D
Ages in days - 5966

I'm an easy going guy, friendly to anyone who wants a chat, and id like to think fairly easy to get along with. I love playing toribash, even with its ups and down. I'm not really concerned about rank, just here to have fun! Saying this though, I'm always looking to get better, and become generally pretty awesome! In other words, RAZZAMATAS!!! :P

Any traits you posses - My main traits are being friendly and helpful. and I'm always trying to look out for people who need help, and i can keep a level head, i don't get angry and lose my temper very easily.
Any Alts/bans/infractions - Nope! :D

Yes from me. Friendly, Skilled, and a personal friend of mine.
He would be a great addition the clan. :3
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Yes to cydo. Because we need more ppl he is skilled and friendly
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
I'm gonna say yes to Cydo, great app, and I appreciate the freeform.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Cydonian96 View Post
Hey!
Belt in game - Just turned 4th dan
Ages in days - 5966

Any Alts/bans/infractions - Nope!

Yes for cydo he is very skilled + friendly to other people and thats a very nice trait you have there
Last edited by Shadow102; Apr 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM.