Toribash
Belt: Brown
Activity on Forum: 0
Activity In-Game: 9 (On almost every day)

About Myself:
Hello, my name is George or Haywyre, whichever you prefer more. I am 17 from Seattle, U.S., and while it may seem that I am of low caliber at first glance, I can assure you that is not the case. My girlfriend got me into this game(she is a 10th dan) and i soon became her Toribash pupil. Soon after I began to get a feel for the art and science that is the game we all know and love, I joined United Noobs and fell under the tutorship of Pingu, the clan leader, and my friend. However it wasn't long before he left the clan for reasons related to stress and I followed after a short period of time, feeling like there was nothing left for me in the clan anymore. I have been wandering ever since and throughout my Toribash adventure I have gained many skills, skills I have acquired over a long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me into the clan, that will be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't......I will look for you, i will find you.........and i will kill you.

jk
I don't even
Belt: 3rd dan
Activity On Forum Rate: 1-10: 9
Activity ingame 1-10: 8

Something about yourself:
I've been playing since February, and It's been quite the experience. I've seen a prominent clan die off, I've made friends with lost them, I've been rank 27 in mushu, I've beaten master belts, the list goes on.I like this game, and I like the people who play it (most of them, at least).

Why You Want to join?:
I watched Apex fall down around me. I saw it's leaders give up on it, while I stayed around. Apex died today, and I know that some Apex members helped start this clan, and I prefer to be around familiar faces. If you give me a chance, I can help bring this clan to glory.
the only reason your joining this clan is because they are previous members of apex
most of us are vocs
I said CROOK UP
Originally Posted by frandavi View Post
the only reason your joining this clan is because they are previous members of apex
most of us are vocs

yes, I'm joining because I trust the guys at Apex, at least the two here. I know that they wouldn't invite me to any old clan. You guys must be pretty good, so I wanna join. are you telling me that you couldn't use another active 3rd dan black belt on your team? I'm loyal, literate, and skilled. I can help bring this clan to glory, as I did at Apex, If only you would give me a chance.
-----
here are some replays, maybe they will change your mind
-----
there are more from where that came from if you want more, just ask.
Attached Files
#decy- spar with JNRiot.rpl (1.05 MB, 3 views)
#Decy- give me a hug.rpl (83.0 KB, 4 views)
#Decy- Color Me Crimson.rpl (124.7 KB, 4 views)
#Decy- Ozymandias.rpl (93.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Decyph3r; Jul 25, 2014 at 03:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Application:

Belt: Green (Based from last I looked at it.)

Activity: Forums 3/10 (I haven't gotten on the forum much beforehand so its bound to increase) Ingame 8/10 I enjoy this game greatly and love to play with familiar people.

There may be small periods of times I wont be on game based on if I am going to a place without wifi.

About Me: I am very friendly and love my friends, I always dream about becoming someone who can protect my friends. In Toribash I strive to become a well respected fighter, and at the time of this application, my skill is nothing to be hopeful for. My reasoning for applying for this clan is to meet amazing friends and train myself to a high contender. My belt may be low but I plan to train myself and learn to become a official member of this amazing clan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been practicing offline in my time offline... I am already learning much of the controls and began practicing in running without any guides (mostly part of the fact that I have no connection at my current location and am sorry for the slight inconvenience at the moment. I am delaying on actually trying to join until I can actually be of use and helpful to many of you. (When I will finally be able to, I will get on and try and train with some of you.)
Last edited by InsigKun; Jul 30, 2014 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Practicing Offline~