VOID

ECTO

NEPTUNE

TORSO TEXTURES

Void and Ecto

Void and Ecto

Void and Neptune

Void and Neptune

Promos will be released Friday 7th November Singapore time. ;) More soon!

PM me to claim your ITEMS ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ARE SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO CHAIN YOUR PURCHASES (10+10+10...etc.)
Last edited by Gman80; Nov 6, 2008 at 01:40 PM.
Gone Fishing
I reckon one of the colours gonna be bluey grey or a light purple.

And textures? Hmm proboably textured torso or something.
Echomarine 4 the win
3 new colours. Cant wait!

I just hope they arent too expensive.

If its textured joints. I have dibs on a full transparent set.
My idea
Hey that was my idea
Last edited by Shnob; Nov 4, 2008 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Made a mistake
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
ooh ooh oooooh! Been waiting for this so i can get me my booster and theres plenty going as well, i have a feeling the promos themselves will be nice.

As far as guessing goes im betting on on the 3 colours being violet/light purple like oldbean said, another yellow/orange and another really dark azurite/shamany colour of some sort, maybe really dark emerald green. No idea what the texture might be, maybe torso or the bottom bit of chest you can only colour with gradients, that would be pretty cool. Textured crothchblock please? *draws penis*

It cant be joint textures if theyre releasing new colours as well. I dont like the idea of joint textures anyway, it would look really overdone and i like saving up for a really cool colour! Maybe a little clan emblem on the shoulder but textured everything would look rubbish imo.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
textured sky? Textured torso? Textured timer? textured .gif heads?
Darked "nox" ish, purple and green.
[o]