Toribash
The game looks really great, but every time I watch gameplay videos, I wince at the sound effects and the little "Pow!" things that come up. I hope those features are able to be disabled. Then I'm sold! :V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

I have had wii points since FREAKING OCTOBER! I thought it was coming out last october, and now im mad.
League of Legends NA: Locus
i have a question for Hampa, nabi whatever.. you think if toribash wii has success you will consider going to xbox live arcade? or at least trying? i think if you got on there you could have much much more success. at least in the united states.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
I want it now! I can buy wii just to use this game!
Will people with PC fight with people it Wii?

Wait... Huhuhuhhh.... Phew....

That was me having a joygasm.

I can't wait for this, will the physics and game rules be like normal TB? Like, will moves that work on one work on the other?
Damn I miss wibbles.
Release date is the 12th of July in the US, and it's going to be worth 1000 Wii points.

Just reposting this from the thread I closed and reclosed a bit ago so we're up to date.
Originally Posted by Litto View Post
Release date is the 12th of July in the US, and it's going to be worth 1000 Wii points.

Just reposting this from the thread I closed and reclosed a bit ago so we're up to date.

Gj pointing out it's the 9th for EU.
:D