Ranking

Beats the shit outa vibrators & toast

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
See this is where I get agitated at Sony. PS2's were relatively good (for the time), fairly cheap, lots of good shit released on it, didn't look like a sandwich toaster.

Then along comes the PS3 which only has like 2 games worth owning, looks like it should have bread stuffed in it & costs a fortune because it's got more damned processors than it's capable of using. ':-/ GJ Sony, play the numbers game.

*EDIT*

I've got more "PS3-sucks" ammo \o/

Check this shit out:

That's the PS3 motion controller, which looks like one of these:

So in essence, Sony is telling you you're a cunt for buying a PS3 & you need the vibrator to get pleasure from it.

oh fuck, lol. I didn't even know Sony had a motion sensor thing, but eh, it makes sense because Nintendo is the only one that seems to actually innovate (even if they aren't always awesome innovations)

Yeah, I loved PS2, great system, and even though when it came out it was considered a tad pricey, it was nowhere near as unaffordable as PS3 is. I gave up on PS3 long before it came out, it was clear that Sony had gotten a bit big for their gaming britches, which is sad because they were really great for a while there.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
There's always a good reason for me owning a console.

(ignoring all the stuff I got pre 18)

I got a Dreamcast on release, a genuine 100% win console that sadly had a short life. Lots of epic stuff on it though.

After that it was the good ol' Gamecube, just a pure fun console, no gimmicks, just games.

I got a PS2 after that. As usual Sony had fucked up the manufacturing of the previous versions of the console, it had the typical Sony drive issues & the PAL ones had screen flicker issues on newer TVs. The 5xxx series PS2s fixed all that, so they were finally a worthwhile purchase.

Never bothered getting an original Xbox during it's lifespan, after all it was basically a stripped down PC.

I got the 360 simply on the basis of Virtua Fighter 5, cos VF's always awesome. Took a while before it was released, but like the PS3 there's just not enough stuff worth buying.

The Wii fills the massive fail the other 2 have - it's perfect for partyplay. There's a severe lack of games like that outside Wii-land, well... unless you have a fetish for FPS, and we all know consoles suck at them. Fighters yeah, arcade style games yeah, FPS PFFFFFFFF! Mouse & keyboard is king.

I'm not too sure about the thinking behind MS's Natal, they had a 'beta' motion controller like the Wii but it was never released. Doubt I'll bother with Natal unless something spectacular arrives for it.
Sony however are trying to fight head to head with Nintendo with theirs, and they'll fail badly. People who want to play Wii style games have a Wii, PS3 owners are generally elitists who are adamant the sun shines out Sony's arse & have the worst case of 'purchase justification syndrome' ever. I guess if I blew hundreds on an oversized grill/underpowered console I'd have to justify it. (ignore the numbers, the PS3 aint as powerful as you think)

/essay

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I'm not too sure about the thinking behind MS's Natal, they had a 'beta' motion controller like the Wii but it was never released. Doubt I'll bother with Natal

/essay

That thing looks terrible from what I have seen so far. Maybe they were just terrible promo vids, but nothing looked even remotely enjoyable, more like a pathetic flail attempt at competing with Nintendo. The damn "painting" game, and that creepy kid simulator come to mind as why it would be a waste of money.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
It's like having an Eyetoy with another camera strapped to it... And that camera has a two headed siamese twin attached to it's ball sack.

Once again if I wanted to prance around in front of a TV making a tool of myself I'll stick with the Wii.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ps3 I love it I have assassin's creed 1 and 2 mercenaries 2 Heavy Rain Bioshock Flower Ratchet and clank tools of destruction and a crack in time resistance fall of man. Just to name a few
Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
PS3 Grill, i need one. Thats awesome.

Watching a BlueRay while roast a beef, epic.

Don't forget poking your PS3-induced-vagina with the motion vibrator.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you