Toribash
Kronos you want me to act mature so I'm saying [42] Needs you much more than they need me. I also came to a conclusion that you and me probibly shouldn't be in the same clan. So I am now going to resign because it would help the clan and Keep you at ease.
I just don't think it had to come down to you leaving and kronos resigning from leadership. We're already climbing out of a hole and this happening knocks us back down a ways...
Last edited by Parker1287; Dec 5, 2009 at 06:32 AM.
[42]
My shop
Why you guys have tons of Members that are great for Leadership and can easily replace me and or Kronos.
I understand that there are lots of people who can take up the leadership position but what's really needed is stability. We can't keep changing leaders like this...
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Dillon I can't Do this.
I have wanted to be the leader for quite A long time but I just don't have a good relationship with any of the members here.

you lead Us. Apparently you are active(well....active enough)
I'm not mature enough to Lead us.

I'll stay a member but I'm not leading.

-_- holy shit man, to give up like that is pretty low. I guess I made the wrong decision. Pm Delaid and tell him to give me forum moderator privlages in place for you. by the end of next week we will be 10 members up.
Rogue clown
O so anyways dill I thought since you were leaving that Mobi should be leader
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
O so anyways dill I thought since you were leaving that Mobi should be leader

Im not leaving yet. When the time is right I will assign a different leader, but for now 42 is under my moderation.
Rogue clown