Ranking
Original Post
Nabi's ultimate lottery 1,000,000 tc!
Ok everyone its that time of year to dig every last toricredit out of your banks cause this is 1 opportunity no one can afford to miss.

1,000,000 tc is up for the win and all you have to do is go here and buy a ticket and they only cost 5,000 tc, indeed a very small price to pay for the chance to win 1,000,000 tc.

There is no limit to how many u can buy if you got the cash put it to good use cause every ticket counts, the more u buy the bigger your chances of winning but be quick the winner will be drawn 2 weeks after the 500,000th post has been made

Remember the more you buy the bigger your chances are of winning!.

Nabi-Tiger
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

i bought 3 if i lose i lose if i win i win. THAT IS THE WAY.
Here i should post something witty if i had something, which i dont.
for anyone who hasn't got 5k perhaps my Starter lotto would be good for you

Here
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I think its a good idea, but I am only going to buy one. I personally think only people that should be able to win is people who buy 5 or less. People with massive money any ways shouldn't get an advatage, but I understand nabi needs bussiness.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I think if i won this prize i would sell the tc for real money.

I wonder if there is going to be some sort of celebration for the 100000th member
PARANDROID
Lol, nice poptart.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1