Toribash
This is pretty damn awesome, meant to get on last night to congratulate everyone but i had some homework, anyways this pretty damn awesome, i like having a clan forums. But why close our 10,000+ post thread? didn't read first post or anything yet so i may edit this post.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Because that was old. Spart1cu3, now we have alot of threads. I'm surely that we will got more than 10000 posts.
Wtf Sainz your in Ethr? well welcome, when did you join? Anyways i still like having all teh posts on 1 THREAD.
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Wtf Sainz your in Ethr? well welcome, when did you join? Anyways i still like having all teh posts on 1 THREAD.

That's just because you're too lazy to check all the threads though. This board is by far better than the DSC ever was.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Sainz, you left legendary for Ethr?
wtf?
You joined right when they got offical but not while they was offical.

akward
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I say the reason to drake. But it doesn't matter, i joined Ethereal again, because i really like this clan and now we got official, i want help!
Isn't really akward, you make the saints two or three times. Left and re-joined saints alot of times...
Actually, I just renamed the clan.....

I am getting pissed because of stupid fucks acting stupid on my DSC... about to say fuck it and report the posts
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Do it, I'm watching the posts (pretty funny from a 3rd person POV, tbh) and it doesn't look like you're putting the foot down on denying him. Tell him he's denied, and tell him to no longer post on your DSC. If he does, report all his spammy insulting posts.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Ik IK the Board is awesome i'll admit no doubt no buts, anyways welcome Sainz and uh ya , and deak do what Inferno said, after all he is the leader of an Official Clan Spart Out(random Outro).