Toribash
As I am a fellow member I am going to say no.
I don't like how you have the guts to say that you will work harder than us even though you are on our blacklist.

NO NO NO NO
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
uhh nvm i am a guy that restarts with enemies i know i was stupid to begin with but that sort was my fault but plz i worked hard 4 cookie even their leader hated me but i still worked hard for them
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers
i say NO
he was in two clans adn says he is damn active
that's why he has 172 posts only?
he is on blacklist not reasonless i think
and his signature tells you the rest
he is just looking for ANY clan not for diaf
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
im lokking 4 a clan that matches that description i guess ill just not try 2 join since i cant be forgiven
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers
Looks like the majority of the clan doesn't accept you retret.It's not that easy to apologize after you have done such a nuisance to my clan.So you had to face the consequences of your actions.
He deserves another chance, he said he was sorry, and even though you guys don't accept him, you don't have the right to flame him. Saying no isn't hard to do. You wouldn't have to include a "YOU'RE ON OUR BLACKLIST, NO NO NO NO"

At least he had the guts to say who he really was. And he got better :3

EDIT: I'm just straightening things out, you can delete this, but I doubt you guys can even succeed. Since Locker, your highest belt, and most skilled member, has left. Only MYI is the most skilled person I know in DIAF. No offense to the rest.
RIP ∑
master of the universe