Toribash
Shoot how come you get to be on a fast track to the top LD :P you deserve it though ahaha if you become perma you can oversee me hosting tourneys? yes?
I ar 15 as of rite NAO

MISO HAPPEH

<3

and Lady gratz on ARt team, I hear they're really strict about that section. You wont get paid for your work tho, most of the PT are assholes (no offense to the rest)...

i hate people who do twice as good as me in 1/3 the time

*cough*Lady*cough*

How the hell did you do it?

no matter, im fuckin happy that shes getting this major attention in the TB world, so keep it up!
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post
I ar 15 as of rite NAO

MISO HAPPEH

<3

and Lady gratz on ARt team, I hear they're really strict about that section. You wont get paid for your work tho, most of the PT are assholes (no offense to the rest)...

*cough*Lady*cough*

no matter, im fuckin happy that shes getting this major attention in the TB world, so keep it up!

what? english please..
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post
I ar 15 as of rite NAO----> I am 15 as of now

MISO HAPPEH----->I'm so happy/ Me so happy

<3

*cough*Lady*cough*

I translated the parts that were hard to understand xD
Last edited by Boomer; Apr 17, 2009 at 01:46 PM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Originally Posted by Toriboomer View Post
I translated the parts that were hard to understand xD

xD that's funny.

But yea, April 17, my birthday, and National Day of Silence. I gtg to school tho, which kinda sucks. Hmm... I feel old. I get satisfaction from knowing Lady is almost twice my age xD

I decided not to go. SO NOW IM STAYING HOME. YAY
Last edited by ShadoDance; Apr 17, 2009 at 08:22 PM.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
I wanna celebrate my birthday in june instead of july cuz im in england paris or prague for my birthday
Actually I'm not on the art team lol, its just because I"m a trainee, when they upgrade me to the full PT I'll get a fancy ~
(Hive people only, haha!)