Toribash
Jebus, Calamity get out </3 You guys are too good! You guys are like my senpais ;-;

So I am almost finished with a head that I made a while ago. Dengue decided that I was "Promising" and he is going to help me out with it for a while but here is my latest WIP

Watermark

Ingames

I am just an icon livin'
turtle i suggest doing a value study
mouse or drawing tablet you can achieve the same results with practice
make simple shapes and shade them a few times and then practice lighting on them
try watching speed art videos and watch how they do things pay close attention to shading and values useing color and grey scale
I still take texture requests for usd
learning how to go from light to dark applying it shapes and textures

draw one of these shading and all
Calamity, Jebus: Mind taking a look at these hands that I made for someone? I had some templates lying around and I thought it would be fun since I never made hands before ^~^
I am also working on the Predator head (as you can see in some of the images)

Finished like them or not? I kind of went for realism

Hands

I am just an icon livin'
The shape and mapping looks pretty good to me. I can't really say much more than that since we have some stylistic differences.

I'll be interested in that Predator head. I was just looking at the thread and thinking about doing it. I hate being restricted to the Toribash colors though. I just like to pick whatever from my palette.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Twist I was in a hurry haha

Jebu Thanks and you can try the predator head as well since it is up for anyone who wants to try it :3 I also hate not being able to use my own colors but I was told that I needed some Kevlar in it.... ._.
I am just an icon livin'
overall good hands but the thumb needs to get moved up onto the fingers put your own hand in a fist and refrence the mapping from there or look up pictures

as for shading the hands use cel shading
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cel_shading
I am real bad when it comes to realistic, so I'm requesting a head. Might be my permanent too.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524758
-----
I made this edit of a picture. How does it look?

Edit

Original picture

Last edited by Zwift; Aug 2, 2015 at 05:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)