Ranking
Howzit hanging I have seen people in this clan play and well you guys are good I would love to join your clan alot of people have told me im good at akido and you guys seem cool like with the whole application thing so ya .
My belt is green i used to be blue but i stopped playing and forgot my password any way heres my thingy I have played the whole day and my rank has not been updated
Last edited by Zomper; Jan 8, 2010 at 11:04 AM.
I want to join, i am a blue belt, a head maker and my favorite modes are aikido and jousting.
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top
Just a warning to you Aether folks, Zomper is an annoying newfag who just applied to Doxa and was immediately denied due to the stolen Cevius head texture he has as an avatar and his poor application. He continued to post in our board until he was reported by Aspire and subsequently banned.

Just a heads-up.

EDIT: Just checked his posts, he has also applied to Phoenix and Pandora within the last 48 hours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Yeah, i joined Pandora too but i was declined for the fact that i didn't post enough :/
And his avatar says Cevius too!
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top
Hmmph, didn't notice this sorry. When I was browsing through clan discussion, I didn't see the litle "page" thing turn red indicating there are new posts. Anyways, no to Zomper for obvious reasons, and no to BloodTori, we strive to keep grammar to a high degree.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Hello, I am currently a blue belt but I am about 130 games until brown. I am rank 3,912, which I am pretty proud of. At the moment I have a win ratio of 1.348. I do very well in jousting and about a week ago claimed the "Green Thumb" achievement. Like most players, I have the "Violence Perfected" achievement as well. I also do well in Twin-sword and Akidio. I have a small head shop with around 9 or 10 heads. But, they are really nothing to brag about.

P.S. I have never been in a clan before. Even if I do not meet this clans requirements, I would still like to know what exactly clans do and such. Thanks for considering me.

EDIT: Somehow, over night i managed to change my rank from 3,912 to 1,503. I just thought I should edit this post to let you know.
Last edited by Nermado; Jan 16, 2010 at 09:13 PM.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Oh one more thing. Again, over night I somehow managed to achieve rank 26... And I am now a brown belt. This I just realized, I have just gotten the Sensei achievement.
Last edited by Nermado; Jan 18, 2010 at 07:06 PM.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
I know I have asked before when my clan was a DSC, but now my clan is official, and I think I have proven that my clan is strong. So this will be the last time I ask, I would like to offer a alliance between XIII and Aether, I know you guys are inactive alot, but OfUn is a good friend to me and I would like to be allies. I will let you discuss it now.

Thank you.

Doxsez~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada