Toribash
lol it looks like msn over here xD

but how can i upload my replays on my computer?
[*^*MR.E*^*]
*^*DuTcH*^*
If you can look into the mirror without laughing you have no sense of humour. >.<
Lawl, ettie ya it is like msn over here, thats why me and Owned switched to pm's.

Ok, first what you need to do is this:

1. Save a replay that YOU think is pwnage.
2. Go to this page then in the "Quick reply" box select "Go Advanced".
3. then type what ever you want.
4. there should be a button that's shaped like a paper clip. Click it. A window should appear.
5. Then It'll say "upload a replay from your computer" Then click Browse.
6. OK here's where it gets tricky: If your computer starts you out at the basics, Go to program files, find Toribash-Whatever you version is.
7.then go to "Replay" then search for yours (they are alphabetized)
IF you computer starts you out already IN the Toribash folder, then cut step #6
8.Then click your replay with the manage attachments box still up, then it should appear with you post as soon as you press "Submit post"

WOW HOW TO PUT A REPLAY ON TB IN 8 EASY STEPS!
Last edited by Mr1337; Jan 15, 2008 at 07:36 PM.
yeah youcan, just go advanced then scroll down then click manage attachments

then click my computer
then local disk c:
then program files
then Toribash 3.06
then replay
then doubleclick the one you want
then click upload

repeat the last steps as many times as you want with different replays, then close the manage attachments window, then post.
TYTYTYTYTYTYTY owned
Attached Files
Last edited by ettieman; Jan 15, 2008 at 07:34 PM.
[*^*MR.E*^*]
*^*DuTcH*^*
If you can look into the mirror without laughing you have no sense of humour. >.<
you are welcome

if you really want to express your thanks then click the bottom left button of my post that says "rep" then click accept
i addet another 1 and i did that with rep ;)
[*^*MR.E*^*]
*^*DuTcH*^*
Lawl what about MY massive Post earlier! Rep Me! Rep Me! Rep Me! lawl, you don't have to if you don't want to.
Originally Posted by Mr1337 View Post
Lawl what about MY massive Post earlier! Rep Me! Rep Me! Rep Me! lawl, you don't have to if you don't want to.

i already did

i have respect for the wolf look what he made (if u didn't already see it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CcpxD3Xyk
Last edited by ettieman; Jan 16, 2008 at 08:42 AM.
[*^*MR.E*^*]
*^*DuTcH*^*