Toribash
Originally Posted by Fatman680 View Post

fuze, may you please?

YOU'RE MISUSING THE FUCKING MEME YOU CANCEROUS FUCK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
YOU'RE MISUSING THE FUCKING MEME YOU CANCEROUS FUCK.

Be nice or don't post here. First and last warning.
why tho
Thx Cyr.
Last edited by MagnusSol; Sep 10, 2013 at 01:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Oh yeah, Ryan is still here. Cyr, I won't be able to do any trials or anything until Wednesday. I can only watch the forums and invite people to the clan.
Last edited by Tarail; Sep 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Spell/grammar check failed. Correcting myself.
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here
Originally Posted by Tarail View Post
OH yeah, Ryan is still here. Cyr, I won't be able to do any trails or anything until Wednesday. I can only watch the forums and invite people to the clan.

No biggy, cya when you get back on.
why tho
So Cyr, I have a couple of ideas for ranks in this clan. I'm posting them here so you guys can all see them. Anyways, on to the point of this post.

A couple of ranks that you could put in this clan could be something like a tester rank and a trial mod rank. The tester rank would be our best fighters in the official mods, and the trial mod rank in this clan would be testing out for mod rank, but not have all the powers of a mod (yes, I stole the idea from the way TB has trial GMs and GMs because it's a good idea).
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here
Oh yeah, Ryan is still here. Cyr, I won't be able to do any trials or anything until Wednesday. I can only watch the forums and invite people to the clan.

It's my job to be everywhere
So Cyr, I have a couple of ideas for ranks in this clan. I'm posting them here so you guys can all see them. Anyways, on to the point of this post.

A couple of ranks that you could put in this clan could be something like a tester rank and a trial mod rank. The tester rank would be our best fighters in the official mods, and the trial mod rank in this clan would be testing out for mod rank, but not have all the powers of a mod (yes, I stole the idea from the way TB has trial GMs and GMs because it's a good idea).

I've put a trial rank already. :3

As for best fighters in certain mods, I like, but that may become to spam-like.
why tho
Hey guys so I was thinking about making a parkour replay with either one of my buddies, or one of you guys, but I don't know any good maps to do? Any suggestions?
Last edited by Submerge; Sep 11, 2013 at 03:20 AM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere