Toribash
Entry 3: Strange, Strange World (29/6-2010, 13:25)

I'm trying to find my way in their main chat. It's not easy, seeing as there's more than 200 people and the conversation is harder to keep track of than a pair of shoes in a room full of terriers. Mostly, they're talking about surprisingly normal stuff (often with sexual undertones or suggestive euphemisms), and sometimes there's the occasional "ANYONE WANNA SEE ME STROKE MY 13 INCH DICK ON CAM" or "WHO WANTS TO BE MY LITTLE TOILET WHORE?"

I got my first PM too. A 44-year old Scottish man that calls himself "Cliff" wanted to say that I have "a great cock, buddy", and that he would love to "sit on it". I'm considering thanking him for the compliment, but I'd probably be better off just ignoring it.

As to how I'm going to intergrate myself in this community, I'm at a loss. I can't really remember what I really did when I got into Toribash. Do I just fire in a surprise joke in the middle of conversation, or do I have to 'get to know' people and thus connect with their friends or whatever?

It remains to be seen. ONWARDS!
Entry 4: Hierarchy of Power (29/6-2010, 15:13)

From what I've understood, this place is divided into the three groups of interests: The blues (males), the pinks (females), and the purples (um...I guess you could figure that one out on your own). It largely consists of 80 % males, 20 % females, sprinkled with a few ladyboys here and there, and considering that half of the women are probably men pretending to be female, it's all just made up of a whole lot of dicks and a few overwhelmed titties inbetween.

I just had my first conversation. Naturally, it was in the form of a heated argument with a ridiculous little man that claimed that a "nobody" like myself shouldn't just join in on their conversation. (My comment was witty and brilliant, if I am to say so myself, and I am.) This exploded into a debate between two sides: His 'fans' and 'harem', and a few that supported me as I coldly replied to his Neanderthal attacks.

In the end, he kickbanned me from the room with the message "Who told you to talk back to me, bitch?" Checking out his profile, I can see that he's 100% Colombian gangsta, complete with blubber, beard, pilot glasses, tattoos, a badass grin and some sort of gangsign. His profile text claims him to like women that "aren't afraid to throw wild parties", and outgoing women with "cojones that like alpha men". Firstly, wow, he just admitted to liking transsexuals, and secondly, if he's that outgoing and alpha, why has he been logged on to a cyberchat for 13 hours straight?

In any case, moments after I got kicked, a girl PM'ed me. I'll call her..."cindy", and this is how the conversation played out:

<cindy> excuse [Hispanic retard], he's very aggressive. To be honest, i don't know how he got admin
<myself> Eh, well this is certainly a fine first-impression. I'm just looking around, and then I get booted for opening my mouth?
<cindy> [Hispanic retard] probably felt treatened when someone came and said witty stuff to the ladies
<myself> Threatened?
<cindy> Yeah, he feels that he's the greatest man on [site name], and he tends to attack any other man that seems to have potential
<myself> That's...quite flattering.
<myself> But anyways, you're saying he's trying to be the Alpha Male or something?
<cindy> something like that
<myself> Gee. That's retarded.
<cindy> Yeah, i don't like him either but you can't do much about it since he's admin
<myself> Well I'm banned from the main channel now, so...wohoo...
<cindy> lmao
<cindy> the main channel sucks
<cindy> you should check out ****** instead
<myself> That doesn't really sound like my..."area"...
<cindy> lmao 
<cindy> don't take the room names so seriously, honey :)
<cindy> it's more of a hangout, like the main channel, only smaller and with nicer people
<myself> oh
<myself> Well...I'll check it out then.
<myself> Thanks.
<cindy> anytime ;)
So here I am, off to a room that suggests that all the women are "cumsluts" and all the men "breeders". This ought to be interesting...
Last edited by CMon; Jun 29, 2010 at 03:47 PM.
This has got to be one of the most interesting experiments I've ever heard about.

That would be hilarious srrwb, but I don't think he'll make it that far while keeping a "distant attitude".

Good luck CMon.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
one's dignity must be sacarficed in the name of science...
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
I actually think this sounds pretty fun, I'd really like to see the results from this. I mean my opinion on cybersex in general is kinda torn.

I doubt I will ever try it, because personally I don't really find it erocit. But hey, I guess since people do it, they must get some kind of stimulation from it. It really doesn't hurt anyone. And I know that some couples in long distance relationships do it as a means of well, stimulation.

I do still find it fairly pathetic, so to speak.

/me rapes Bust3r

:>

Also, this should be good, hopefully you won't get to addicted to it.

Gogo CMon.