Ranking
did you just link your harddrive?
better click attachements above the text area and add the replay, noone can acces your hardrive by just clicking that link (good its not that easy btw).
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
applying for other clans too eh sexywittsy?

Well consider it a no for your application to parrot then...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
lol, moop, i think hes just trying to see which clans will accept him, and then choose out of them which he likes most. lol, sexy, i don t think you woulda made it into parrot anyway, u must be brownbelt for them i thinks
ye, we only make exceptions for people who really impress us.

Anyway, ye, his application failed
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
SUPERBAD UP FOR NEW MEMBERS,
Put: Belt
MSN or Email
Some replays and a reason why you should be in superbad

IN ORDER TO BE IN SUPERBAD YOU MUST BE FUN, AND HAVE ENOUGH TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO POST AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.
Guys why arent i on the members list

and i cant post everyday because i dont use the internet everyday.
i have a thread that i use everytime im on so just keep me on the members list okay!
Im still not on the members list, you dont want me anymore?
I appealed twice now and you told me the first time i was in and the second time no response was given.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
ok, dark vadder, i will retest you, i dont remember you, I AM SO SORRY, but, puffbunny i will add you i remember ur skills. darkvadder i deaply apoligize, blame the drugs