Toribash
Original Post
(re)Introducing: Packs!
Hi!

Today we're happy to announce that packs are back!

The first batch of packs is already available for purchase with the latest Steam version of Toribash in Torishop and on forum with 50% discount.
Prices will go back to normal once the next wave of packs is released this Saturday, so hurry up to get them!

UPDATE: The second wave of packs is out now!

UPDATE 2: The third wave of packs is released!

UPDATE 3: Wave #4 is released!

UPDATE 4: The last wave of color packs is released with 50% discount until the next release!

Wave 1 packs:

Packs

Wave 2 packs:

Packs

Wave 3 packs:

Packs

Wave 4 packs:

Packs

Wave 5 packs:

Packs

Keep an eye on updates not to miss the next wave of packs!
Last edited by sir; Jun 6, 2015 at 12:55 AM.
It's overpriced, overstocked, items that nobody wants, etc

If they lowered the stock of stuff like Marine, etc, that'd be fine with me.

But 700 stock and you're paying basically 15,000tc for a full Marine, that's just absurd.
I do agree with you, but keep in mind that Nabi has different rates and prices for all the virtual items from Toribash. This isn't the forum marketing.
have you guys ever thought that this is way safer than buying TC from someone?

personally i rather buy the pack itself instead of buying TC from some third guy twat who's going to scam me.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
You must have trust issues then.
And 150$ for the alpha pack? #dead
nobody bought the packs when they were half off, let alone being double the price
Originally Posted by StinkyNice View Post
You must have trust issues then.
And 150$ for the alpha pack? #dead
nobody bought the packs when they were half off, let alone being double the price

just stupid to trust random strangers on the internet, escpially when its about real money.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
have you guys ever thought that this is way safer than buying TC from someone?

personally i rather buy the pack itself instead of buying TC from some third guy twat who's going to scam me.

Actually, selling tc is much more dangerous than buying it. So the seller is the most at risk, not you.

When buying tc, have them send it first. Tc can be recovered (TSA), while $ can't.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
meh.. Id rather just get one colour from the pack cheaper, because I don't need all those colours...
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
just stupid to trust random strangers on the internet, especially when its about real money.

Not necessarily, you just have to judge who is a trusted member of the toribash society, if you see someone doing a lot of tc sales, has 5k postcount and no ban record he is most likely someone you could trust buying/selling to, and if he is less trustworthy you can just insist that you get the items/tc/usd first or else you won't make the transaction.
if its not about USD only tc for items you can just use safetrade.