Toribash
Wrom dis time onwind, I say it is that much this thread is cyber buwilyment thwed i reports to people!!!11!11!!

Nice thread guys, I think we need to c/p the entirety of this clans dsc into it though. <3
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
rune has the best spelling every!!1!1

Looking back at that post I have trouble reminding myself what I was trying to write;
everybody everyone, or every?

Tuna your post is an example of bad grammar, what exactly were you trying to say? Copy pasting is bad?
I was insinuating that the dsc has a multitude of Grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.

"Wrom dis time onwind, I say it is that much this thread is cyber buwilyment thwed i reports to people!!!11!11!!"
Roughly translates to "From this moment onward, I proclaim that this is a thread of cyber-bullyment(Relating to being mean to people with poor grammar/spelling), and thus has been reported to people."
I don't know where I was going with it, I guess you say it was a jibe against- wait I can't actually remember any more.... okay, new idea, read it as you may. and yes, it could be seen as an example of poor everything. I was intending it to be funny but I see I failed :c Cyber bully you.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
i thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm, i think you needed more 1's to make it perfectly clear though
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
i thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm, i think you needed more 1's to make it perfectly clear though

Agreed, make it 5 1's and I think that's the sarcasm
alarm. I knew you were making a joke Tuna(fish) but this
the grammar thread you gotta insult imitations of bad
grammar.

correct: That sentence is so badly constructed that I have no idea what the guy is trying to say.

bad: This sentance so badlee construded I no idea what guy is tring to sai.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Classic. I never understood how a native speaker could have any problems with the difference between you're and your.

If you confuse the two, then you're brain is small and your stupid. :P

the puns, oh the puns
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Originally Posted by EvoSoda View Post
the puns, oh the puns

That's what we're known for xDDDDD
#AeonOfTheLamePunners

I suck at English (Link was going to post this and I said okay but he never did so here):
Last edited by zubin; Mar 16, 2015 at 09:00 PM.