Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Dan of other youtubers , in language of pewdiepie "Fuck off you barrels D:<"

This thread is only for the fans not haters , so haters GET MAD
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
I'd prefer watching Cry or PBat, but PewDiePie is fun to watch at times.

I really could care less about the fan base, though. Cry and PBat have good fan bases, PewDie's fan base is terrible.

Without Cry, I would've probably never even heard of Pewdiepie (I don't care if he has 2.1 million fans). I think Cry is WAY better than Pewd's, not saying that Pewdiepie isn't any good.

Pewdie has no control over his bros. What's worse is his forums. His forums are horrible. It's like strolling through a Senior Home Brothel (These HAVE to exist, I just know it). With his fans, I've learned to resent whenever I hear/see "BARRELS" or "BROFIST!11!!!!1!!!"

http://i.imgur.com/hdrAV.png

I love his videos. I kind of feel sorry for him.
Originally Posted by shooter190 View Post
Without Cry, I would've probably never even heard of Pewdiepie (I don't care if he has 2.1 million fans). I think Cry is WAY better than Pewd's, not saying that Pewdiepie isn't any good.

Pewdie has no control over his bros. What's worse is his forums. His forums are horrible. It's like strolling through a Senior Home Brothel (These HAVE to exist, I just know it). With his fans, I've learned to resent whenever I hear/see "BARRELS" or "BROFIST!11!!!!1!!!"

http://i.imgur.com/hdrAV.png

I love his videos. I kind of feel sorry for him.

Pewdiepie made Cry famous (Or abit famous) ACTUALLY.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Pewdiepie made Cry famous (Or abit famous) ACTUALLY.

Cry was made famous, that's why his livestreams aren't as good as they used to be. Every time I go see a livestream, the chat is blowing up. It's the unscheduled ones that are actually worth watching. You can read everyone's comments and not have a million "PEWDIEPIE SENT ME HERE" OR "OMG BROFIST!!!1!" How about the "CRY SHOW UR FAEC!" No, it's full of calm and collected people. And you know what? You could probably find those comments in his youtube videos. It's like Cancer.

Pewdiepie probably made Cry famous, but those fans are not the fans that Cry deserves. He deserves better than them.
Please behave oofun, you're making a fool of yourself and you're not making the reputation of 'bro's' any better.
It's better to own up to you're mistakes, then pin it on somebody else. It at least makes you look more responsible.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy