Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Private Room
You probably don't see us too much in public games because i usually host my own PASSWORDED server so i can just play with friends. If anyone ever joins my game and sees that their is a password just type:

/pass 121

And you can play with us. The password is always 121. Sometimes though my server will not be passworded. The reason i password is because i like having friendly games with friends. not some random gay troll.
war on hurricane
since u guys are our allies, we need ur help on the war on hurrican.e, we just dont like them, plus they were flaming demon in a server and kicking me for no reason sooo.... WAR
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Roflmao Fail much? xD and who flaimed and kicked u?
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
so, there was a misunderstanding? why did you say "nvm" you said there was gonna be like a 10 years battle or something
<KiTFoX> Just because I type pretty, doesn't mean I'm not a fucking idiot.
Need Ideas
Okay, i play this game a crazy amount and i need help / tips on helping a clan grow. I have read the tutorials and other info on here but i wanna hear the players opinions as well. I know i gotta create that crazy story thing, so i'll do that soon but any other tips someone wants to give me to a successful clan?
Cool Replays
I just decided to make a topic for anyone who would like to show off replays etc. I'm sure their is another topic or sticky somewhere on this site where someone has already made it but anyways i'm trying to gain some attention here, i need to get this clan up and going!

Anyways anyone can feel free to post replays of pwnage, you showing off etc. Anyways i found this today after looking through my replays, i don't remember it looking cool at the time but afterwards i thought it looked pretty cool.

EDIT: I couldn't find how to post replays im not too familiar with this, how do i post replays. Wow such a noob question coming from a 2nd Dan, eh?
Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
EDIT: I couldn't find how to post replays im not too familiar with this, how do i post replays. Wow such a noob question coming from a 2nd Dan, eh?

How to Post a Replay (with Pictures)