IGN:Toriboom44
Belt :blue but im an alt so i would be 2nd dan or so
Where are you from? :British Columbia
Time Zone:ET
Previous Clans :none, im lonely
Which mod/skill are you good at :aikidobigdojo, taekkyon, tlpmodv,sparring
What are you better at :taekkyon
How did you know about our clan? you are high on clan list
Why do you want to join our clan:cuz you have very skilled and friendly members and i think we could make it to the top.
What can you contribute to our clan: i will donate 1k upon invite
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ) : im fairly decent gamer and when im not on toribash im either skateboarding or playing electric guitar
dont know how to do player card but win% is 64
in pkcpt left is me and right is my friend

Nice win ratio dude. And we also need a Taekkyon player cuz I suck at it. Anyway, Invited.
Bringer of Hell
Shift app
Name(Real name) : Zach
IGN:Shifter808
Age 14
Belt : green, alt
Where are you from? : Canada
Previous Clans : N/A
Which mod/skill are you good at : I am good at aikidobigdojo, tlpmodv, Greykido, and getting into spars/parkour
What are you better at :aikidobigdojo
How did you know about our clan? I saw you on the clan leaderboard
Why do you want to join our clan: I have never been in a clan, and I have seen skilled people from the clan, I feel we can go up on the leaderboard
What can you contribute to our clan: I can help fight and donate any extra tc I have to the bank
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ) : I am a skilled toribasher, but in my spare time I like to longboard and chill with friends. I dont know how to add player card, but I have a win % of 38, because I was trying new moves online.
marine blue force is me. skeet was against black belt
Attached Files
Skeet.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
Head butt Decap.rpl (51.8 KB, 4 views)
Spar.rpl (434.5 KB, 4 views)
Name(Real name) : Steven
IGN: Nuk123456789
Belt : brown (50 games from black give me 2 days)
Where are you from? : Lousiana, Usa trust me im not a hillbilly XD
Time Zone: Central
Previous Clans : none
( If yes ) Why did you leave :
Which mod/skill are you good at : aikido currently 10k ranked in it
What are you better at : aikido XD
How did you know about our clan? found it through forums
Why do you want to join our clan: From what ive read on ur post on here you seem like an active clan and ur not jsut accepting everyone which i like i dont like clans that just would have 1k members and just be ranked up high bc of that i want to be in this because it seems like a community of active players that i could grow into being a part of that community and that i could make a lot of friends within the clan
What can you contribute to our clan: i can be a practice partner to anyone who is willing to practice
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ) : I play games a lot. various genres too i play toribash daily i also play league of legends and dota 2. feel free to add me on either one i also have skype if anyone wants it just pm me for any of my info

Originally Posted by nuk123456789 View Post
Name(Real name) : Steven
IGN: Nuk123456789
Belt : brown (50 games from black give me 2 days)
Where are you from? : Lousiana, Usa trust me im not a hillbilly XD
Time Zone: Central
Previous Clans : none
( If yes ) Why did you leave :
Which mod/skill are you good at : aikido currently 10k ranked in it
What are you better at : aikido XD
How did you know about our clan? found it through forums
Why do you want to join our clan: From what ive read on ur post on here you seem like an active clan and ur not jsut accepting everyone which i like i dont like clans that just would have 1k members and just be ranked up high bc of that i want to be in this because it seems like a community of active players that i could grow into being a part of that community and that i could make a lot of friends within the clan
What can you contribute to our clan: i can be a practice partner to anyone who is willing to practice
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ) : I play games a lot. various genres too i play toribash daily i also play league of legends and dota 2. feel free to add me on either one i also have skype if anyone wants it just pm me for any of my info

Nice 2nd Attempt. Invited.
-----
Originally Posted by Shifter808 View Post
Name(Real name) : Zach
IGN:Shifter808
Age 14
Belt : green, alt
Where are you from? : Canada
Previous Clans : N/A
Which mod/skill are you good at : I am good at aikidobigdojo, tlpmodv, Greykido, and getting into spars/parkour
What are you better at :aikidobigdojo
How did you know about our clan? I saw you on the clan leaderboard
Why do you want to join our clan: I have never been in a clan, and I have seen skilled people from the clan, I feel we can go up on the leaderboard
What can you contribute to our clan: I can help fight and donate any extra tc I have to the bank
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ) : I am a skilled toribasher, but in my spare time I like to longboard and chill with friends. I dont know how to add player card, but I have a win % of 38, because I was trying new moves online.
marine blue force is me. skeet was against black belt

What's your main account?
Last edited by Seihareach; Sep 9, 2014 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bringer of Hell
Name: Nicholas
IGN: Maxiboo
Belt: Brown
Where are you from?: Auckland, New Zealand
Time Zone: NZST
Previous Clans: No clan
Which mod/skill are you good at?: Judo, Judofrac, mushu, aikido, and wushu
What are you better at?: Wushu
How did you know about our clan?: Friends, Members of your clan
Why do you want to join our clan?: I want to get better at Toribash and i think your clan can help me.
What can you contribute to the clan?: I can represent the clan and help make it better.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ): I joined 5 months ago through a youtuber who played this and thought this game was cool
.:::Playercard:::. http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Maxiboo.png
Originally Posted by Maxiboo View Post
Name: Nicholas
IGN: Maxiboo
Belt: Brown
Where are you from?: Auckland, New Zealand
Time Zone: NZST
Previous Clans: No clan
Which mod/skill are you good at?: Judo, Judofrac, mushu, aikido, and wushu
What are you better at?: Wushu
How did you know about our clan?: Friends, Members of your clan
Why do you want to join our clan?: I want to get better at Toribash and i think your clan can help me.
What can you contribute to the clan?: I can represent the clan and help make it better.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ): I joined 5 months ago through a youtuber who played this and thought this game was cool
.:::Playercard:::. http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Maxiboo.png

I wanna see you in game first. Just be active then I'll find you.
Bringer of Hell
well technically I'm not really alt, but I didnt think of a way to explain, but my belt wouldnt belt up it was stuck at 3 games 'til orange for like three months and it finally went to orange.
Originally Posted by Shifter808 View Post
well technically I'm not really alt, but I didnt think of a way to explain, but my belt wouldnt belt up it was stuck at 3 games 'til orange for like three months and it finally went to orange.

It's not stuck. You played more than a 100 games per day so you reached the limit.
Bringer of Hell