Toribash
No posting here if you are a recruit. Read the first post. Also, Lonely left, good. No vote needed then.

-vote closed.
Vote to Kick "k9j0vb5".

Seems he doesn't understand english very well, or he's stubborn.

wouldn't Comply with the Fact that the Clan war was 2v2 and there was no 3rd member of [-Ms.] for him to face, so he wouldn't spec/leave and choose to argue, until being kicked.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I assume "k9j0vb5" is a very new member of the clan? ( i I have never seen him before...)
When did he even get recruited?
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
ok im new to the clan and im a very good friends with avenged and torikill(and 3radical) so dont u dare try and say "ban k9" cause i am a fighter and i will fight back if i have to. and also about the clan war idk wat ur talking about "spec/argue or watever u said cause i didnt know i had to spec or argue so dont start with me. but look i dont want trouble so drop it ok?
and i joined [DP] Feburary 23,2012
Last edited by k9j0vb5; Mar 4, 2012 at 07:24 AM.
Sinners need no mercy...Nor simpathy...
O_O:WTF!!)T_T: meh...)^____^: SOUL CALIBER!!!
Vote about the fate of k9j0vb5 is open.
"Seems he doesn't understand english very well, or he's stubborn."
also, ignoring the rule of not posting in the Dark Council topic as a recruit.

Votes in favour (of kicking) : 1,5 [1 Elder]
Votes against: 0
Last edited by ynvaser; Mar 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
Originally Posted by k9j0vb5 View Post
ok im new to the clan

So why did you post here? Read the rules, dammit.

im a very good friends with avenged and torikill(and 3radical) so dont u dare try and say "ban k9" cause i am a fighter and i will fight back if i have to.

Avenged is not a member of DP. Torikill and 3radical are a part of the clan, but they have no power to help your sorry ass. You can't really fight the decisions the council makes, so you just made yourself look like an idiot.

i dont want trouble so drop it ok?

You could have asked Inferno to drop it via PMs.