Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Being a girl is a deep philosophy.

...Inspiring.

Anyways, I'll be going shopping soon, and I'ma get a new mic. I could do a little voicing for ya, if you want. Unfortunately, I'm useless with Modelling programs, so I'll have to just sit back and admire.

P.S. Yes veb. My expert counsel.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
:/ male actors ain't the problem, female is. Unless you find a girl while you're outside, knock her down, feed her butter for two years and force her to speak in your shiny new mic.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Sounds fun, hopes it goes well. But don't change Amy's head, it's perfect for her. Although, you might want to make the eyes bigger.
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Unless you find a girl while you're outside, knock her down, feed her butter for two years and force her to speak in your shiny new mic.

Sounds a bit like my "chat up line".
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Sounds a bit like my "chat up line".

You pick up chicks by saying if they dont come with you, you will knock them down and feed them butter for the next 2 years?

Sounds kinky.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Who said anything about saying anything beforehand?
Q = QUAKER OATS

I know someone who is really good at 3dsmax.
I've just been trying to build him an accurate tori model for him to animate, but I get bored and stop.
If someone could make an accurate tori and post the .max file, I'll see if he can help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.