Toribash
its down to bobo and rev, i made a thread where i asked i have left further details
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
thank you for that. Im done, if any member didnt get to say that I suck or fuck-you and such inconsiderate thoughts would really help me feel better. All Ive been doing is just try to make a suggestion but i can't because of hey its crystal lets go gang up on em and verbaly shut em down with-out sayin any cuss words until he gets under so much pressure that he just doesn't want to live anymore. when I try to fix it I know just how easy you think it seems but when i try to fix it, it just backfires right back at me. and it just happens repeatively I just want it to stop!!! tell me what did I do to you anger you so much that all you want to do when you see me is just through trash in my face. My tolerance is getting lower and lower from this after that I guess I just wont play this game anymore and you guys will b happier. Do you think I cant see bright white letters kit Idc about that because I was gonna reply anyway how I really feel. Am I not allowed to reply Kit do you run this place so you think we cant say how we feel about jerks like you Is that all you had to say... just somethin about me. something. you got anything better to do besides mumble nothing good about me in the wrong clan room kit? IM sorry.
Last edited by Crystalman; Oct 4, 2007 at 03:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Crystalman View Post
thank you for that. Im done, if any member didnt get to say that I suck or fuck-you and such inconsiderate thoughts would really help me feel better. All Ive been doing is just try to make a suggestion but i can't because of hey its crystal lets go gang up on em and verbaly shut em down with-out sayin any cuss words until he gets under so much pressure that he just doesn't want to live anymore. when I try to fix it I know just how easy you think it seems but when i try to fix it, it just backfires right back at me. and it just happens repeatively I just want it to stop!!! tell me what did I do to you anger you so much that all you want to do when you see me is just through trash in my face. My tolerance is getting lower and lower from this after that I guess I just wont play this game anymore and you guys will b happier. Do you think I cant see bright white letters kit Idc about that because I was gonna reply anyway how I really feel. Am I not allowed to reply Kit do you run this place so you think we cant say how we feel about jerks like you Is that all you had to say... just somethin about me. something. you got anything better to do besides mumble nothing good about me in the wrong clan room kit? IM sorry.

lol emo kid
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
I will stap an emo person in there gugular fuckin shove a stick a dynamite up his ass and light it. you thnk im emo
Originally Posted by Crystalman View Post

i enjoy playing the game of toribash with you, which is what i feel is important.

i do feel that the posts made from some other members could have been different, if i had have been in their shoes i probably would have posted that i thought you were a bit too young to the clan to become co-leader, but i would have said it politely like that

i do not enjoy coming onto the forum and reading cursing, and depressing stuff that is in no way related to toribash though, i ask you to be more careful with the way you post in the future, i dont mind how you talk in the server, but their are rules here

i do not want the fact that you did not get co-leader position to upset you, or affect how much you play the game. the reason Bobo and Rev have the oppourtunity in the end is because they have earned the respect of the other members of clan [wHo], this being said, i really hope you decide to stick with us and work towards gaining that respect youself, all it takes is to be nice on the forum, and to have fun chatting and playing with us in the servers, i personally find you to be a great person to play the game with,

maybe we could find another way for you to help the clan, there is going to be a recruiters position open, and your uber active so you would be good at that?
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men