Toribash
Another idea could be that you can already group up squads that are specially talented in mods in case of a clan war.

you, are a genious. ~shark
Last edited by Deadlyshark; Jan 29, 2010 at 06:55 AM.
we should have some entertainment: i was thinking something around best jokes award, best writers (poems/raps/rhyming stuff), best jokers, your mama jokes (XD) funniest person award maybe?
Make a thread talking about clan bank, and asking for donations etc.,

And saying how much each person has donated.

I would make and sticky this on my own, but I need the password to the clan bank to know who donated, and how much. Pm me pass? Or do it yourself,
I was looking at the application thread earlier, and realised that a lot of members with a ridiculouly low post count were applying, (I admit it, including me.) I also noticed the activity our clan has both in game and in the forums. I kinda suggested this in another thread but I think maybe we should turn this clan into invite only. We have a good amount of active members who don't seem in a hurry to leave this clan. Being invite only allows us to become a closer group and allows us to see each members strengths and weaknesses and help us grow overall. For those who express desire in joining let them find us, the more they hang around us the better chance they have in getting invited after all.
I also think Invite only is a great idea.

I'll discuss with one other leader, and It'll be used.

Thanx, Zinx.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Make a thread talking about clan bank, and asking for donations etc.,

And saying how much each person has donated.

I would make and sticky this on my own, but I need the password to the clan bank to know who donated, and how much. Pm me pass? Or do it yourself,

You don't need the pass to see who donated, just write: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans_hist.php?username="NameOfBank"
Originally Posted by trials10 View Post
You don't need the pass to see who donated, just write: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans_hist.php?username="NameOfBank"

That shows alot of numbers and item transfers, Which I am to lazy to add up. Could you add it up (User name for it is "atlantic") or link me where I can simply see the overall tc.
Shows overall tc here.
And it looks like blacksharks been using it to sell items, no ones donated anything and black took the tc from items.