Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Its confirmed, soon I'll be getting my Nsfw Exploding kittens deck. Featuring hairy dragon tits and such. :3
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Its confirmed, soon I'll be getting my Nsfw Exploding kittens deck. Featuring hairy dragon tits and such. :3

Wait wtf, seriously? ._.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Oh, looks like fun .
I'm Slicequk on Skype.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
It's an awesome card game by the guy of The Oatmeal
le game

I would play but the kickstarter ended and now we have to pay money to play whne it's launched :/
Man, I've been itching for some monopoly. Anybody know a website we might be able to play it on?
Last edited by Qukslice; Jul 18, 2015 at 04:25 AM.
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I would play but the kickstarter ended and now we have to pay money to play whne it's launched :/
Man, I've been itching for some monopoly. Anybody know a website we might be able to play it on?

Yeah, the decks are being shipped right now, I don't really know if you will be able to get it later.

And nope, no clue of where to play monopoly, it must be because I hate that game xD
Wolololololo
Lol, It's probably because you get rekted in it everytime. Anyway, we need to find a board game other than chess to play.