Ranking
Alright, I stayed up all last night and I beat the game at 5:00 am something, it was totally awesome I have to say I only died three times, one when you first get the infected vision, I had set a high alert (oops) and then at Elizabeth Greene twice.
I was playing on easy, but it's not really easy it's actually medium, imo.
Easy = Medium, Medium = Hard, Hard = Insane.

It was a really awesome game and I enjoyed it alot, time to go finish the events and take over Manhattan finally.
9.5/10
ayylmaos are real
Careful 2Bit, no spoilers.

If you absolutely want to post spoilers, make your text white and inform that it is a spoiler.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post
Alright, I stayed up all last night and I beat the game at 5:00 am something, it was totally awesome I have to say I only died three times, one when you first get the infected vision, I had set a high alert (oops) and then at Elizabeth Greene twice.

It was a really awesome game and I enjoyed it alot, time to go finish the events and take over Manhattan finally.
9.5/10

Seriously? Shit. I died heaps of times at Elizabeth Greene. And a couple of times when you first try to escape from the Strike team. I suck.

Anyway, I give the game a rating of 9.0/10 due the game-play being extremely fun and addictive.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
Seriously? Shit. I died heaps of times at Elizabeth Greene. And a couple of times when you first try to escape from the Strike team. I suck.

Anyway, I give the game a rating of 9.0/10 due the game-play being extremely fun and addictive.

Honestly, now I have like a buttload of event's to do.
ayylmaos are real
/revive

Just got this game, looks nice.

In campaign im up to the bit a little after you rescue *spoiler hidden* Dana.
But then i need to update graphics drivers so i went off to do other stuffs.

So far, nice game, but i feel that i'm far too powerful. From an exploration perspective i have beaten the game, i have maxed jump and dash, so there isnt anywhere i cant get to. The army is piss to beat, just steal heli, make them kill each other, jump out, steal another (note, i have whip arms with grapple, so its no problem to snap a heli). Hunters are a little difficult, but i usually just rocket launcher them.

I just run around wiping out hives in a futile attempt to cleanse the city when im not questing.

Story line is so archaic, I'd imagine it has just one ending, judging from the fact that if you fail a mission you have to redo it until you pass. There is very little freedom in the game.

That said, its pretty fun, but i just cant stand the lack of flow in the game.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
/revive

Just got this game, looks nice.

In campaign im up to the bit a little after you rescue *spoiler hidden* Dana.
But then i need to update graphics drivers so i went off to do other stuffs.

So far, nice game, but i feel that i'm far too powerful. From an exploration perspective i have beaten the game, i have maxed jump and dash, so there isnt anywhere i cant get to. The army is piss to beat, just steal heli, make them kill each other, jump out, steal another (note, i have whip arms with grapple, so its no problem to snap a heli). Hunters are a little difficult, but i usually just rocket launcher them.

I just run around wiping out hives in a futile attempt to cleanse the city when im not questing.

Story line is so archaic, I'd imagine it has just one ending, judging from the fact that if you fail a mission you have to redo it until you pass. There is very little freedom in the game.

That said, its pretty fun, but i just cant stand the lack of flow in the game.

You obviously don't notice the parkour system, I really was hoping after I finished the game I could go too that other city though, but meh.
ayylmaos are real
I hate getting prototype for the pc, all teh explosions are laggy and slow my computer to shit.
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post

9.5/10

You should try Devil May Cry 3, you'd cry at the difficulty levels.