Endurance Onslaught 6.0
App
Hello!

Im a 15 year old german boy who really likes tricking and sparring.
I think im pretty good at those. I rarely parkour but im not bad at it.
I sometimes make ukebashing replays but not even close to how much i do spars.
In my freetime im mostly playing TB. Im not that much on the forum but
im really often ingame.

I would want to get into this clan org with this account but im in penta and i dont wanna leave it ;-;
So i made another Account named Quebblepeb (i can proove that im it when we meet ingame) and i hope its okay to get into the clan org with that account.

Why do i want to get in clen?
Because i really like ukebashing,ticking and sparring although i dont even know if this is a sparring clan org but its a clan org about artistic replays and i think ukebashing, sparring and tricking is pretty artistic and i would love to share my stuff with someone else then the penta clan thread.

Clen Represent
Attached Files
U - Rest in pee.rpl (374.0 KB, 6 views)
S - Crocap.rpl (430.7 KB, 3 views)
T - Breakdown.rpl (402.1 KB, 4 views)
P - Raid R.i.P keyframes.rpl (1.18 MB, 4 views)
Last edited by Reaper; Dec 3, 2015 at 05:14 PM.
Reapin' on
yo lol what's up

i want to join clen because i'm tired of being in trash meme clans, i know you guys actually do stuff so it would be pretty chill

also real quick

haven't had an infraction in a whole month!!
i'm getting really tired of shit posting, actually. it just isn't very appealing to me anymore. (it's not that i care about how people think of me, the shitposting just got a big exhausted

if you want some real background info on me

i make my tc, mostly through marketing and betting. i make replays, but they aren't amazing by any means. i've recently been trying to get into realism, like parkour but it's not been going too good

yeah
Attached Files
collab with chosenbaby.rpl (226.2 KB, 8 views)
bigger than guns.rpl (270.6 KB, 7 views)
gas drawls.rpl (248.7 KB, 5 views)
knight.rpl (219.9 KB, 5 views)
pacquiao
Name:Alex
Belt: FUCK BELT it doesn't matter!
Line Of Tori: I'm a good tricker/sparer and I think I'm above avg tbh. But you can judge.
Reason For Wanting me: So you can get wet, Jk. I think I could fall as a good representative for this clan.
Attached Files
This was made.rpl (162.9 KB, 10 views)
[Collab]Ang3lic~Jedi_Motion.rpl (164.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Ang3lic; Jan 1, 2016 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Forgot Replays