Ranking
All chill music, some trap, occasional dubstep
80s and 90s prog rock
Earlier classic rock
Right now I'm really into the whole progressive post-hardcore thing (Fall of Troy, DgD, A lot like birds etc)
Rap is cool too
Honestly I just like music
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
Nice, somehow forgot to mention Morbid Angel, I really like what I've heard of them, just haven't gotten around to listening to the rest of their stuff. I like Benediction, Vital Remains and Obituary too.
Vader is good but the vocals bother me a bit sometimes

Morbid Angel is fantastic! The 80's were and always will be the best times ever! haha

Man, Vader is too good! They live are insane!
Sounds awesome, only bands I've seen live is Gojira with Mastodon and Kvelertak

Show was super awesome, only problem was Gojira didn't get to play as much as Mastodon and they were ridiculously good

Also gonna go see Fleshgod Apocalypse and Septic Flesh if I can get a ride
Rap in my eyes is hands down the best i know some may not agree but ive been writing and listening since i was 6 so it meens alot to me
:D
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
Sounds awesome, only bands I've seen live is Gojira with Mastodon and Kvelertak

Show was super awesome, only problem was Gojira didn't get to play as much as Mastodon and they were ridiculously good

Also gonna go see Fleshgod Apocalypse and Septic Flesh if I can get a ride

Beautiful events! I lost the count of how many bands I've seen live haha I'm a show hunter. I've seen Gojira and Mastodon too, was awesome! And I agree with you about the time of the Gojira's show, deserved more. But money talks higher :v
Last edited by Larm; Jun 17, 2014 at 01:59 AM.
Rap is defiantly my favorite I used to get offended when people said rap sucks, but now idc everyone has there own opinion. Best rapper ===========> Wiz Khalifa
My favorite musical artist is Frank Ocean, great lyricist and vocalist. I have a great respect for him and have all his music downloaded. Chance the Rapper is cool and I really love his music. J.Cole is also a good artist, I enjoy his way of rapping.

Reggae is a great genre. My father grew up in Jamaica and I grew up listening to reggae/culture. People like Chronixx and Jah Cure for more recent people I enjoy from this.

To be honest, I have this sort of enjoyment of some trap rap. (Chief Keef, Migos etc) The beats are amazing, and though not lyrical in any form I like the flow for some reason.

Dancehall is also great. I live in The Bahamas and this is a huge genre, and it is VERY sexual. But I love it, its great in dances and I grew to love it. (Aidonia, Konshens, Shabba Ranks... etc)
You're also welcome to love my Replays