Toribash
Who is Kageton? Is he admin? So why the hell he sets the rules? Man it is record, you should be faster, stronger to beat it. Let other beat this record with the same distance, oh they can't? Why? Cause it's not so easy ever with shorter ed. Set the damn standarts or agree with this record, but using "someone" settings is a sort of idiotism. Look around, it's not a replay competition, it is the Book of RECORDS.
Last edited by Korvin; Jan 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM.
Even hampa set this as IRC topic for today, it will be a pity if BlackBear disappoints hampa, saying: "Sorry dude, it's not a record, coz Kageton did it with distance 75 which he allowed himself to change from basic 100, but he is so respectful and amazing, that all he says is a law."
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Even hampa set this as IRC topic for today, it will be a pity if BlackBear disappoints hampa, saying: "Sorry dude, it's not a record, coz Kageton did it with distance 75 which he allowed himself to change from basic 100, but he is so respectful and amazing, that all he says is a law."

You know what, none of you get my point, he changed the damned rules. If it were anybody else, it'd be the same damned thing. Now, hampa hasn't spoken to me yet. But, I don't care right now. For now, I am closing this topic. Apparently, you don't get it well enough.
In an odd note, all of your arguments sound quite communistic. Commies. We won.
Last edited by BlackBear; Jan 13, 2009 at 03:31 AM.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.