Toribash
srry dafe I'm a bit retarded in this things(XD) but can you post an image or something that can let me understand?because on the 3rd line I have this:

local mag = math.sqrt(vector.x*vector.x + vector.y*vector.y + vector.z*vector.z)

the only 3rd line where I see numbers is this:

set_joint_state(pid, 11, 1)

the 3rd line of set_join_state,but if I change something,nothing happens
are you sure you have pummel7.lua?

for me the third and fourth lines are as he said:
pummel.thrust = 7
pummel.targetBP = 0
:D
xD this id a damn blast. Set ED to 5000, have the both fly at each other...epic DBZ type fights ensue. Good work man.

EDIT: Is there any way this could set up to be used in multiplayer? It ends up being like real time jousting, but with way more control.
Last edited by deady; Apr 14, 2009 at 06:56 PM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Ok, i havent really messed around with much scripts but this is by far the best that i have used. 10/10

Great job

Too bad the replays are always glitched.
Last edited by Kickass; Apr 14, 2009 at 07:20 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is there a way to get a multiplayer mod out of this? would be really cool.
The script is awesome itself but a mp version would be even more awesome.
Currently, I don't think the Toribash MP architecture has any hope of making this work online. It could probably do a gimped version where you pick your inputs and advance turnframes like normal, but I don't remember what state MP Lua is in.

But for right now, you'll have to settle for sharing a keyboard. Sorry.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Just tried it out; amazing, but would be better if you added a key to relax the joints, or made the active joints relax after releasing the key, or something.
Having the knees and elbows bend was intentional, to keep them cocked for the next hit, and to keep mass in a smaller space, so you could rotate more quickly.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."