Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you agree?
Yes
84 Votes / 74.34%
No
29 Votes / 25.66%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Okay then... let's change this up a bit.

This thread is now about suggesting clans to be deleted, everyone start posting who you think is dying and I'll go investigate. This way, I can have liek 50 eyes
I know for a fact fusion is about dead if not dead already. Freelance had a clan war with them since we are enemys and all, and we pretty much destroyed them. After that, they all started leaving the clan and it is now dieing.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
There have always been murmurs about the activity of LotA. I like them as a clan, but they just don't appear to do much.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I haven't really seen any Tcap people, but maybe it is the timezone same goes for aliens.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
well... just destroy all the clans that do nothing and only have zergs in them.
[who], [unce], [Revolution], [tcap], [triforce] are people who at the best of times can be called lively, however more offten idiotic.

i feel rather vain, high and mighty right now... i'm going to watch more shit anime then go to bed :P
Last edited by Vox; Feb 5, 2008 at 02:14 AM.
I think [tcap] [fusion] [lota] are the best pics. I think [Fusion] just be delted now because one look at thier forums, and a monkey could see its dieing. The others I just never see on. I am trying to give the new clans a chance though.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
An idea I had concerning clans and when they should be destroyed.. though it will probably be hard to implement at this time.

There is a rule to prevent resurrection of clans, but no rule against defiling the body and refusing to burry it.

I propose that a clan shouldn't be considered the same clan when all the original leaders that founded it (or at the very least, all the original members)... leave the clan.

I have seen quite a few times leaders leaving a clan with well... rather new members "stepping up" and taking control of the clan (if memory serves I once saw this happen when the person who took control of the clan wasn't even in the clan to begin with). The way I see it, doing that simply allows someone that normally wouldn't be able to start up a clan and be accepted into the community to get a free ride. This seems especially true back when clans were polled by the community. I saw newer clans trying to form that had decent leadership and focus but not get voted in. Yet.... randomnoobA could go into a dying clan take leadership control and basically have an official clan automatically without any community acceptance.

The only similarities a "2nd generation" (or 3rd or 4th~) clan share with the original would be the name, which is rather odd imo. I would prefer the original just be considered buried when its over... if there are still members then they can band together, appoint a leader, and start a new clan (which preferably would have to be voted in by the community).

In short clans are not names/tags, they are the people that make them up. The name of the clan merely represents the people under it. The people who think "I'm not going to let this clan die, I'll lead it now!", are doing a disservice to the clan. Not only will it not be the same clan, but you are more or less overwriting the original clans legacy. Just let it die out respectfully.~
Last edited by lancer_c; Feb 5, 2008 at 06:44 AM.
No use of posting the clans you say should be destroyed. It's just another excuse to be biased and take advantage over smaller clans.

Let the admins decide if actually, any clans are going to be deleted.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man