Ranking
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking.
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall Jeffery not fuck.
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall Jeffery not fuck, as fucking was
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall Jeffery not fuck, as fucking was really quite enjoyable.
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall Jeffery not fuck, as fucking was really quite enjoyable. In fact, the
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall Jeffery not fuck, as fucking was really quite enjoyable. In fact, the fucking was so
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall Jeffery not fuck, as fucking was really quite enjoyable. In fact, the fucking was so fucking intense that
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall Jeffery not fuck, as fucking was really quite enjoyable. In fact, the fucking was so fucking intense that he made thousands
-----
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
It was going so well until Zelda forgot the Oxford Comma....

From Wikipedia.

In other words, just suck it up you pompous fuck. <3
Last edited by Zelda; May 20, 2015 at 10:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
There once was a horse named Jeffery, that loved life, laughter and fun. But one day, things went badly so he fucked you all. The next day he continued fucking. Never again shall Jeffery not fuck, as fucking was really quite enjoyable. In fact, the fucking was so fucking intense that he made thousands of mutant sperm.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris